What else do I need to do to protect my plants?

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

“I have bought from a local market advanced nutrients (micro,grow, & bloom) for my amnesia auto seeds. However, I did not apply the nutrients at the seedling and germination stages, instead, I have started to use the nutrient at the flowering and pre-flowering stages. In order for me to easily apply the nutrients, I mixed all three nutrients in one big bottle. I also applied it everyday, more than 4 ml (6-7 ml, recommended use was 4 ml at the flowering time), per root, I irrigated less than 0.5 ml. I don’t know if it’s true or not, but another thing I have just heard that my soil is turf (peat).Does that kind of soil reacts to the nutrients? Anyway, now some of leave’s edge are getting dark yellow color and some of them defoliate, 2 of them almost 40-50 cm tall, one of it is 15-20 cm after I had pull off the sick leaves earlier and it’s becoming shorter than others. What I have done to rescue the plants was to protect them from direct sun light. I stopped feeding them with the nutrients, and watering them lot. What else do i need to do?”

I’m not positive but I don’t think it was a good idea to mix all of the nutrients together in one big bottle. Those nutrients are designed to be used at different stages of development so what is needed in Veg might not be needed in flower.

1 Like

yeah, no don’t mix them together, use less than half the recommended amount, at first. Use the veg one for starting out the bloom one for flowering

1 Like

Download the grow bible… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Ph Ph PH!!! Calcium during stretch at start of flower your plant craves Cal for stem structure it will eat itself to get it

1 Like

Advanced nutrients 3 part is actually meant to be used all at once throug the whole grow but you can change up the ratio depending on what’s part of the grownyoure at along with the enhancers

Look up Lucas Formula you don’t always need all 3 matter of fact I haven’t bought or used bottle of grow in nearly 2 years :wink:

1 Like