What does your run off set up look like

I put a cookie cooling rack over top of a 14 or 16 inch planter drip tray.

2 Likes

@SynysterChris has a nice inverted watering table idea thing lol

2 Likes

To be able to crowd an area with plants and not struggle to reach trays under pots, this works pretty dang good haha. They make commercial flood tables out of strong plastic, but they’re hundreds of $ and im cheap so I used wood and marine vinyl haha,
And just propped the back end up a few inches higher than the drain end. Plastic tub under the end and voila, no more trays :smiley:

5 Likes

Could I possibly get it also I’m new to all this and afraid I’m not doing something right. They look fine but not sure if watering them correctly. Also what kind water you use we are using distilled which 5.7 ph. Sorry just want to get better. Lol.

3 Likes

3 Likes

@Cajunpapapump are you in soil ?

They in fox farm ocean forest soil.

1 Like

@Cajunpapapump roger that. If youre in flower you want your ph between 6.5 and 7.0. I would raise your ph up to around 7 to get your ph up. Also in FF there is a flushing schedule i believe.

giphy (9)

3 Likes

I would not waste time ph’ing distilled water. The ppm is too low to mater it would immediately be buffered by the soil. Once u run out of soil nutes and pick your nutrient of choice, then ph to 6.5 for soil. Good luck bro u got this.

1 Like

Thanks for the tips everyone. Went with this simple, ready to move and dump the run off out . Plant caddy with a drain pan under it

3 Likes

Get what also? Whatcha need? :grin:

1 Like

@Catdaddycox

Growdan or something like those. These i think are some cheap knock-offs, but they get the roots up out of the water,and allow the waterto wick up slowly or evaporate before next watering. Coco with gh trio water once every 24 hrs.

Local hardware store I went to the grilling section - picked up this Weber grill grate and pan. Then I have my plastic tray under it so it can drain right into it.

2 Likes