What does this mean?!

I found this spider inside my grow tent but im not sure if its a completely bad thing because the plants seem fine and have been growing. this is the best photo I could get before I removed it from the room

anybody with a little knowledge in this area can you please let me know if I should worry or if its was just a friendly spider.

thank you!!

2 Likes

That’s a wolf spider. They’re poisonous. Kill it.

2 Likes

Just a spider. Doesnt mean really anything. Now spider mites are a different story

1 Like

cool thanks guys looks like ill just have to take clean my garage a little better

2 Likes

Wolf spider nuke the thing!

If it was my space I would leaver her be
But I am a freak
They are venomous but if ya get bit it is not much more irritating than a mosquito bite
At least this has been my experience
They are great bug control they eat some of the bigger pests even seen em eat black widows

I’d leave it, it’ll eat harmful bugsp

Wolf spiders rarely attack or bite humans. Just bc he is a little poisonous does not make the little guy lethal. He could have been keepen your pests out better. I would have left him there. Out in The country i deal with them all of the time.

Sorry, I have little ones and pets. While they’re pretty unlikely to get bitten, that’s how I would react. Dead. Gone. Lol

As do i and none have been biten by one. But i understand

1 Like

My luck … it would have already bitten me and I would be here trying to figure out what to do… :wink:
Best bet would be to get rid of it… :wink:
Sorry lil spider dude… :rage:
Maybe just catch him and throw him outside…
I hate to kill anything I’m not going to eat… :wink:
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Lol I grow in my basement, you should see the monsters that are in there. If that wolf spider freaks you out. Man oh man.

2 Likes

I love spiders I have several types in my garden from crab spiders to Chinese jumping spiders I love em I just give them their space and let em do thier thing when I find em in the house I catch em in a cup and throw them in my garden
My wife does not like that I do that but I believe in letting them be I was raised by a weirdo and she was the same way live and let live unles they pose a direct threat to your family