What does this look like? Weird orange spotting on sugar leaf and possible nute burn as well

Just started noticing the stresses applied to my Girl Scout cookies auto. Possible lack of humidty, which is currently at 52% with a dehu. Or the addition of another fan on the ground level to help the medium dry out faster for next watering/feeding (on a trial basis and tend to have more runoff for the roots to drink and expand towards bottom of pot). I’m running in coco and feeding with general hydroponics at a ph of 5.8 alternating watering and feeding. Currently week 10 of overall grow. Temps are also averaging between 74 and 78 degrees F. Night/day on a 12/12 schedule thanks for the help!

1 Like

Could be nitrogen, the leaf is shiny…

2 Likes

Shiny, dark, clawed, burnt tips is usually nitrogen. Have any whole plant and up close bud shots? Sugar leaves without many trichs, I’m guessing you’re full on flower? 52% is fine.

1 Like

Coco needs to be feed everyday.

2 Likes

You should be feeding everyday in coco and to liberal run off 20%. As @Borderryan22 stated with toxicity and most likely salt built up in the root zone from no run of. Your PH is good :love_you_gesture: check for pest and under the leaves

Yes well into flower but as for the last feeding, I didn’t feed much with nitrogen

Also could this be related to toxicity as well? Run off is in the 2200-3000ppm range

1 Like

Yes, answered 14 days ago :love_you_gesture:

1 Like