What does this look like to yall

Yeah , it’s a big decision but I pulled the trigger haven’t looked back about a month into it. 24 hour work week goes by fast. It will come for you quicker than you think.

2 Likes

What job are y’all talking about?

1 Like

Sorry @Smokey1996 For clattering up your post. @OGIncognito an I would be two old men talking about entering retirement. :v::+1:

3 Likes

No your fine I’m always looking for a 2nd job is why I’m asking thanks a lot for y’all’s help

2 Likes

It is a historical time in the workforce right now. jobs every where Pick your own hours.

1 Like

I’m off burning the rest of my leave until August when I retire. I’ve sorta lined up a job at a local dispensary. Can work part time selling pre-packaged weed behind the counter and doing deliveries in their vehicles and their gas!
Right up my alley, getting paid to talk about weed all day long!

5 Likes

That’s awesome , I consider that a dream job. I’m happy for you :relaxed:

1 Like

Well I own my own company doing floors down here throughout flordia and Alabama and Mississippi and the south but I have 2 crews and would love to back away and let my crews handle it and then start my own cannabis farm and sell to local dispensary’s but I’m not quite good enough to grow high quality weed😔…. Maybe one day I’ll get it right

2 Likes

Dream job right there!

2 Likes

I’ve been feeding my plants at 1000 ppm every watering. Like every other day. I didnt realize you should have a feed cycle, but its been working so I guess this means don’t fix it?

2 Likes

@HeyJB you DO have a feeding schedule! Every 2 days!

If it ain’t broke and it is working well (from the looks of it!), there’s nothing to fix!

Keep up the good grow!

2 Likes

Plants look happy , an have responded well . I would water to about a 20% run off every time to help Prevent salt build-up. Keep up the good work. :v::+1:

2 Likes

Perfect! Thats the one thing I started doing that saved my girls after I started reading on this forum. Found I was not giving enough nutes and my PH on runoff was over 8.5! Fuuuuuu! Since then its been 1000 to 1200 ppm runoff at 6.5 ph. And it made all the difference.

2 Likes

Good point! :laughing:

1 Like

I’ve read all kinds of varying opinions on removing leaves and how many and at what intervals. 21 days from flip and heres where we stand. I pulled a bunch of larf and leaves. Maybe too much? Maybe not enough? Maybe I landed the double weaver snip flip and its just right? Today is the first time theyve shown any signs of smell. And omg is it nice! Subtle but exactly what I recall the green kush smelling like! Not sure the smell will ever be a problem with where I’m growing, but I’ve got the filter on standby just in case. Would love some input on the leaf removal and how it looks. More? Less? Nailed it? Thanks growmies!

1 Like

Love the way you have spread the plants out by pulling the outer limbs. My 1st choice is to tuck fan leafs I also take a few leafs along the way to create better light penetration an air flow. You’re plants look great you’re doing a fine job. I also like to clean out around the bottom of plant, get rid of the small stuff not going to produce a lot plus it makes better access for water and feeding. Lot of different pruning techniques Stick to what works for you. Good luck my friend keep us posted. :v: :+1:

2 Likes