What does this look like to yall

What do this look like to y’all it is northern lights in week 8 grown in coco fed everyday with the gh flora series full line up and the spots are on the top part of the plant

1 Like

Hard to tell without pH/ppm’s in and out. Also what is your lighting situation? Type, settings, height, etc.

4 Likes

Second an third Picture showing a little nute burn follow up by checking PPM runoff . :v::+1:

3 Likes

Ph is 5.9 ppm is right at 1100 and my lighting is 3 1,000 watt led about 8 inches from the canopy I know that is close but in my defense they have outgrown my tent

Is that what it looks like to you?

1 Like

Yes , Throw up a picture of the whole plant. 8 inchs on light could be a little close. Place hand at Top of the canopy see if your hand gets hot. 1100 ppm not bad.

1 Like

It does not get hot I’m hoping that it don’t burn the buds but I have lst and bent the stems her whole life but she still grew to be a monster and I’ll take pics when I water tonight thanks alot for the help

1 Like

What brand of lights? I have a Vivosun 1000 Led that draws 100watts, in my veg tent

1 Like

What ppm do you start to consider problematic on the high end? Where you’re pretty sure you’ll be seeing nute burn?

1 Like

I like to watch the new growth if I’m trying to correct a problem or make a change. Damaged leafs will remain looking bad. Flowering stage I like to stay around a 1000 no more than 1100 PPM . That’s just me , some growers push plants harder but I don’t like to burn my plants up.

2 Likes

There’s a picture of the whole plant and also the bottom leaves are curling and turning yellow that’s the 2nd and 3rd picture what is the reason for that and no it’s no powdery mild

2 Likes

It’s not powdery mildew it’s de that was sprinkled on the leaves on accident

They pull 150 watts apiece

Yellow leaves at the bottom is common during flowering phase. They have lost their usefulness and thus start dying off. Pretty common and usually not a problem.

1 Like

Ok thanks bud

1 Like

@Smokey1996 nice plant Overall I think she looks good. You can remove the yellow leafs on the bottom if you like that would be normal.

@Smokey1996 if you can try to open the plant up to get some air and light inside the middle so the buds can get some good airflow happy growing :v:

1 Like

If height is an issue you’re still safe to do a little super cropping. Take the taller branches and squeeze the stems between your thumb and index finger until it’s pliable and bend them over or out to creat a flat canopy. I counted 5 tall branches?? @kellydans is steering you in the right direction :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

@OGIncognito You should think about that part time job I’m loving it.

1 Like

It’s on my mind everyday Brother Kellydans. I’m in Atlanta for the week and left my grow in starting flower. Checked out my camera and their stretching like crazy. 3.6 years left and can’t wait to relax and take it easy :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes