I’m feeding low nitrogen nutes but it still seems to be clawing but then again the leaves look to yellow to be a nitrogen problem this has me all confused as it’s my first grow
Pictures or it didn’t happen lol. No blurple please.
looks to me like you need more nitrogen…or you could be over or under watering
See what gets me on that is the claw of some of the leaves usually a claw is associated with excess nitrogen
That’s N and Mg def. No idea what you are in or feeding so hard to say what to do. Need info!
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner
Definitely looks and sounds more like deficiency than toxicity.
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed ilgm ak47 auto
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF organic soil mix
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths 5 gal smart pot
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) 6.3 in 6.8 out
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable ppm of solution I last gave was around 400 seems low but I put on fox farm beastie bloom and tiger bloom could use some advice on the best way to get runoff ppm in a smart pot
- Indoor or Outdoor indoor
- Light system hlg 135 v2 rspec
- Temps; Day, Night 77 day night 70
- Humidity; Day, Night constant 55-60
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size yes 6inch with carbon filter out 4 inch in
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, ac in room outside of tent
- Co2; Yes, No No
Is this a duplicate thread?
No it isn’t
@Myfriendis410just tested runoff it is really really low like 400
You are showing multiple defs: N and Mg to start. In soil I would mix supplements to a concentration of around 1,200 ppm with cal mag.
Okay thank you! I use the fox farm trio so which one should I use mainly for achieving those ppm in my water? If I use too much tiger bloom it will drop my ph too much
That’s what PH up is for. If you don’t have Up and Down; order it. You can use baking soda but prolonged use will damage the plant.
You also should be working with a published grow schedule. I would follow their ratio but dilute down to the above stated TDS. Most of the FF schedules use 700 scale and we use 500 so numbers quoted are way off. TDS to 1,200 ppm or less.
True true new grower and always forgetting about things I will order some ph up I have some down guess it escaped my mind that there is ph up I will get the ppm up and see what happens
@Myfriendis410 another question should I feed it every watering until the ppm is up?
That’s what I’d do. Watch for any signs of nute burn though.