What does everyone think of mybudgetgrowlights?

Might be a good idea if you have the patience. She’ll get top heavy as-is, or you can just flower it now and scrap what you can out of her. You’ll probably have to support it. Let’s see what the other gents think too.

I believe you have a female.

1 Like

I’m a big fan of Budgetled. Have 2 260w Rspec. With the 130w it can handle small area. Your big girl will do fine with it. Judging by pic it looks like you have it at about 30 inches from top of biggest plant. You could probably drop to around 24 and see how she does. As far intensity % wise I’d start at about 80% and see how she does. You may need to do something for your other plants. Because if you adjust light for the big one the others will suffer and start stretching and possibly develop issues.

1 Like

@Bulldognuts the light is currently 18inches from the top of the large plant, i had it closer but the leaves curled and turned away

2 Likes

That’s what I’m thinking to. But I’m sure others can possibly give advice based on more experience than me.

Go for it if the plant isn’t complaining.

Ok try it at 24-30 inches and 80% intensity. I don’t remember what light you had before but high intensity lights will cause plants to start using nutrients faster especially cal mag. So keep on lookout for deficiencies.

1 Like

Okay thanks everyone

1 Like

Got some ghost og pollen going

1 Like

I’m running mine at full power. One light is 12 inches above 2 of my plants, a Mother of Berries, and a mystery bag seed. The other light is about 18 inches above 2 plants, Northern Lights & White Widow, which seem a little more sensitive to the light. I have about 2 weeks left on the MOB, the others about 3-4 weeks. U will love the light!

2 Likes