What does everyone think of mybudgetgrowlights?

Specifically this light right here

Im just attempting to grow one or two plants at most

I’ve got two 260w Rspec series2 lights from Budget Led. Excellent lights with excellent results. They produced heavy dense buds. Started using them halfway through second grow. Saw explosive growth when I started using them. I had upgraded from 2 450w Viparspectra’s. I know of at least 2 others that have lights from Budget. @Otis and @IceSheets. Here’s some pics of results with these lights.

5 Likes

Thats awesome what a beautiful plant

1 Like

Have you already purchased lights or just considering them.

Seriously considering them, I was actually about to purchase the one in the picture I posted.

1 Like

I think it will be fine for 1 plant. It’ll suffice for 2. It has a 3x3 foot veg footprint and 2x2 foot Flower. You should go with 3500k it will take start to finish

Love that heavy dense, bud.

2 Likes

Really nice, dense bud, @Bulldognuts.

2 Likes

I have two of their 250 watt series 3 rspecs running in my 4x4. I couldn’t be happier! And their customer service is top notch. Just message them and they usually respond within an hour. They really helped me in choosing my lights.

1 Like

I got the series 2+ Red spec 130 watt dimmable grow light from budget led grow lights

Should I have it turned up all the way this far from my plant?(inches) also it is the 3500k

1 Like

@Bulldognuts @MidwestGuy @Otis

1 Like

Looks good. The front left is quite leggy, but you’ll get it under control with the new light. You might want to consider another light for flowering both plants if you don’t already have one.

1 Like

The bottom left plant was just sitting by a window sill neglected and it’s growing pistils already, i dont even know what sex my larger plant is.

1 Like

2 Likes

@MidwestGuy can i take a clone from the top and start her over ? Or should i try to grow her out ?

I see hairs on the bigger one.