What does "Considered an auto flower" mean?

Give me time Im at work now

1 Like

Burmese…I haven’t heard word that in years. Is it (or seeds) still around? I remember when it first came to my area back in the early 80s, it took weed potency to a whole new level. It was $35/quarter, when you could buy an oz of anything else for the same price. Then everyone started calling their dirt weed “Burmese” and selling it for the same price of $35/quarter. That was the first time inflation really had any effect on me. Funny how hearing that word just took me back 40 years, thanks @Cannabian!

1 Like

You may wanna try RSC ? They may have it? I know Vancouver Seed bank had it, not sure if its imported / open pollenated or in house breeding? I prefer imported because I like open pollenated plants.

Wow, it’s unbelievable that it’s still even possibly available. Just out of curiosity, any idea what the THC % would be? I would guess it would be considered low compared to what today’s strains are. After 23+ years of doing without, and another month and 24 days until I retire and can smoke again, I’d say the old Mexican dirt weed would put my lights out. But I will get my tolerance level built back up rather quickly, I promise! :yum:

1 Like

Yeah, uh no I cant say for sure and it would be just a wild guess and shithouse luck if the plants grown would be the stated cannabinoid levels due to environmental factors and such. I place very little credence on the value of it anyway. It seems there is much more that the amount of thc that goes i to the effects of cannabis. Terpines and ratios as well as an individuals preference plays a huge role in a choice of cannabis. For me, I dont do well on cannabis that has almost no cbd… I tend to get quite paranoid and anxious. I like a nice mix, I dont mind strong weed because I can simply use less, but if it makes me feel anxious it isnt enjoyable.

1 Like