What does 50% feminized mean?

What are the implications of 50% feminized in my recent purchase ?

1 Like

maybe you mean, if you don’t buy feminized seeds, you may get 50% male?

1 Like

ILGM sells only feminized seeds. Granted, some could end up male. but 99% are girlie girls

3 Likes

Never heard of it. Seeds are either feminized or regular and can’t be both.

2 Likes

Maybe means 50/50 chance to be fem not sure

1 Like

We need more context in all honesty

1 Like

Dont really think i would like those odds lol… i just go with fem all the way unless you’re trying to cross but even then 2 fems crossed will give you fem seeds

1 Like

Agree. Can you post the sentence you’ve read, @jmordensen1946?

Welcome to the forum, by the way.

1 Like

Sounds like fake news to me. Scam seed dealers abound. Lies and “misinformation” as well. ILGM does not do that.

1 Like

@jmordensen1946
My1goodeye

4m

Dont really think i would like those odds lol… i just go with fem all the way unless you’re trying to cross but even then 2 fems crossed will give you fem seeds

Well crap … kinda new to this stuff trying to figure it out lol

edit for vulgarity

@MidwestGuy @My1goodeye @LiesGrows @beachglass @everyoneelseLOL

So, I have purchased seeds from another source, pre ILGM. Not giving name, not sure if allowed. They send freebies with every purchase. Last purchase I did with them, one of the freebie packs had both regular and feminized seeds. I’m guessing the OP was meaning something like this? That’s my best guess …just throwing it out there :joy: :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Male➡️

2 Likes

My bad for the language sorry

1 Like

Where did this topic go? 50% feminized isn’t a thing unless you got regular seeds, and they mean you have a 50/50 chance of having a FEMALE seeds. Feminized will be 100% female. I have a 100% feeling they weren’t an ILGM purchase.

3 Likes

So, what I was referring to was this: the other seed bank, sent an envelop of freebies, it said M/F, 50%. Not the OP of this thread, just voicing my thoughts (Guess?). That said envelope, had 50% feminized, 50% male, that is what I think the 50% represents IMHO. That’s what I’m guessing.
@Borderryan22

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: @6stringT this is why my children are homeschooled public schools are a fxxxin joke!

4 Likes

Yes probably some mislabeling. Seeds aren’t “feminized”. A plant is feminized to produce female seeds. Seeds are male or female. I should have rephrased what I said in my last post. I get what you mean tho. But 50% feminized seeds is just getting regular seeds. Well if you got 20 seeds, by that labeling, you have a 75% chance of female plants, but then it’s a guessing game as to which are the feminized seeds.

I didn’t join this site for political crap. Please keep this about growing weed.

3 Likes

Let’s please keep the forum to topics re growing weed. This is not the place for it, @6stringT.

3 Likes