What do ypu record/log in

Was curious to see what everyone logs or records there grows in. Or what kind of journals everyone keeps. I just bought a grow journal designed for keeping track of your grow

5 Likes

That’s nice. Where did you get that.

Right on Amazon, its great…pretty much just fill in the blanks its has everything already organized for you

1 Like

There’s a patient option also

Been wanting an app for my phone. But I do loose leif notebook right now, ugly and unorganized. That’s better than I have right now.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m doing same now, thats for my next grow I just grabbed this last week

2 Likes

If you pay attention around here you can learn all kinds of chit
I have for sure!

1 Like

What do you do???go to Amazon and search marijuana grow note book! LOL

I keep my journal, nutrient schedules etc in excel spreadsheets.
part of a current journal

nutrient feed schedule - part 1

Part 2

The last schedule is where I adjust pH & ppm
I started out keeping hand notes and schedules. The problem is I can’t even read my own writing, schedules were inconsistent and not very well organized.
These work for me.

4 Likes

Can you take a pic of the front of the book so I can recognize it please. Thanks.

I’d have to quit smoking for a month just to read that!

1 Like

Grow journal cannabis…just type that in lol

@Audiofreak

3 Likes

My daughter has a friend that makes apps. Hmmmm
I have to talk to him about a possible app idea.

4 Likes

That’s cool I just keep forum grow journals an look at them if I forgot anything I would’ve lost all the pics of my first 3 grows if I hadn’t ( phone broke)

Maybe something leaning more sativa would work

I use a regular ass notebook and back up data in the Grow With Jane app.

@Gunther11 hey man I like that!!! Maybe look into it…Funny you asked that question because for last year and this years …I was supposed to jot down my notes about the grows in a dollar store composition notebook…But haven’t done it yet lol…Ive been using a calendar to jot down info …but there’s not enough space @ times so maybe I will finally get down to it I like your Grow Planner too! or just use the ones I have…

Cant find that one and all the others dont have screen shots of their note pages like yours. Could you post a link to it? It ok as long as it on Amazon. Sorry to be a pain.

2 Likes

Did u guys try and download grow with Jane and try that on the phone or laptop ect. App stores have it.