What do you use for nutrients?

I started out with the Fox Farm lineup, but decided to make the switch to earth juice. I’m still using the FF in one tent to use it up, but the big tent is all earth juice. I’m loving it,(and so are my plants).

4 Likes

Advanced nutrients ph perfect sensi for coco
B52 and voodo juice. Simple to use and have had zero issues.

1 Like

With the fox farm did you find you needed to use the sledgehammer to flush?

1 Like

@garrigan62 what type of tea do you use? I have a product called recharge. I used it only once or twice and it seem to make my pH go high but it could’ve been my pH meter. Have you used or heard of recharge?

@Smokin_ernie

This is the tea I use

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01N7RMT8V/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1526428834&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=super+sauce+tea&dpPl=1&dpID=51X29q0bXuL&ref=plSrch?tag=greenrel-20

2 Likes

Thank you I will check it out.

Any time my friend

1 Like

Hey @BIGE how do you like that flower fuel? I have it and it has worked wonders on my garden plants but I have not had any mj in flower since I bought it…if it works as good on that as everything else I’m super excited!

1 Like

Hey @Smokin_ernie! I have also been using FF Trio during my grows and have used the Sledgehammer to flush. I personally felt It did make a significant difference in my second grow. Since starting however I have too wanted to explore a diff line of nutes. I will be tagged to stay up on your thread, Happy Growing!

1 Like

I used florakleen to flush. If using ocean forest and ff nutes I’d def plan for several flushes during the grow.

1 Like

How many times did you use the sledgehammer in one grow? I think the schedule calls for 3 or 4 flush throughout the grow.

Any particular reason you went with the florakleen over the sledgehammer?

No real reason I went with florakleen. I used just water before. I pretty much stick to their schedule, (add a week or two during flowering before the last flush).

I stick with what I initially started with. Advanced Nutrients fertilizer lineup and General Organics Grow Box. I mixed both on this grow so I’m interested in what size flowers I get.

1 Like

Second person to mention the General organics grow box. Thanks

Hey @Smokin_ernie I recall we were able to flush them a good three times. I feel following the schedule was a guide so unsure if the extra flush would have made a difference. Either way we received a great smoke from the super silver haze. I am going to attempt to flush four times however with my current grow to see. I am currently using FF trio also for our Jagermeister grow.

1 Like

@GreenBrady let me ask you how long do you let the sledgehammer soak in soil for? How many gallons do you flush?

I usually let it sit for an hour then run my ph water to flush. I flush till the ppm are low enough to were I like.

This is what I have tto choose from and I just bought advance micro , grow , and bloom perfect ph line so there is less messing with it . I sprinkle some azos on the roots and in the hole at transplant and mix mykos in the soil but dont even bother with the mammoth p anymore . Later on I will add the dry trio open sesame beastie bloomz and cha ching

4 Likes

I’m using Pro-Mix Potting Soil, any advice which Liquid Nutrients to use? if any.

Anyone try Mega Crop?