What do you use ABV for

I am going to try what the wizzard said about the peanut butter and crackers. :rofl: :bat:

Lol, I did a tablespoon thinking there probably wasn’t much left in it.

2 Likes

1 teaspoon was not overwhelming, just long lasting. I must admit that I had vaped before the ABV crackers and continued to vape after the crackers. What a stoner!

4 Likes

@merlin44 I like the way you think, sounds like your way of using is similar to mine. Stone cold. :rofl: :bat:

1 Like

Put a teaspoon on my scrambled eggs this morning. Mellooooooow.

4 Likes

Jack Greenstalk mentioned this past Sunday that he started processing his ABV into FECO with great results.

1 Like

@KeystoneCops could you please explain what FECO is, not certain what this is. thanks :rofl: :bat:

FECO is what Rick Simpson wants people to call RSO. When you look up recipes, remember that he’s in Canada and they sell certain solvents unadulterated (I think naphtha was one) whereas the US requires poisons to be added to some (already toxic) solvents. I believe people use grain alcohol from a liquor store now. If you order ethanol off Amazon, it will have toxins in it.

1 Like

Do you mix it with the coffee grounds then brew it or put some in your mug? I tried it by adding it to my sugar and then pouring my coffee in. I was spitting the ABV out for 20 minutes LOL. PS. I was a little high when i tried it.

2 Likes

I haven’t tried brewing it. I just chewed my coffee.

3 Likes

I’ve heard the best method to use abv is to boof it.

:slight_smile:

Just joking. That seems to be the common smart ass answer on Reddit though if you go searching there.

I’m currently water curing a couple ounces of abv and going to make some tincture with it.
Never done it before, but I figured I’d give it a shot.

1 Like

Interesting, let us know what the results are. :rofl: :bat:

1 Like

The water cure did not go good. Went to rinse and dry it and it smelled HORRIBLE! I think next time I’m going to skip the water cure and go straight to making tincture out of it.

1 Like

Mind if I join the party? :v:

1 Like

Plenty to go round, :rofl: :bat: enter at your own risk.

1 Like

Personally I make aftervape caps,
I store it, then when I have roughly a zip, I grind it in a coffee grinder,
then add 1 to 2 teaspoons of sunflower lecithin (helps liver uptake the thc for a better high)
I use a cap making machine that I bought off fleabay with the capsules.
They are great, I make them for when I need to go away for work and can’t smoke.
1, Mellow time
2, Gets me high for 4 - 6 hours (without smoking)
3, It’s party time :partying_face:
(I don’t take more than 3, I have but it’s not advisable :laughing:)

Also use it in cooking and coffee :v:

3 Likes

@Enlightened420 great way to use abv. That is why this forum is so great. Cannabis uses are endless. Just vaping opens other uses of our grow, not up in smoke (but that is not bad). Many ways to enjoy our grow. happy cooking :rofl: :bat:

1 Like

Nice thread.
I don’t get high on edibles but my wife loves the caps we made. If not for that, it would be wasted.
But that is an excellent use for the vape leftovers.

2 Likes
1 Like

Like the looks of those snacks. yummy :rofl: :bat:

1 Like