What do you think about these leaf discolorations?
Yellowing and almost black tips and margins.
I’ve been keeping a journal of sorts here:
- Soil: 35% worm castings, 35% peat, 30% perlite
- pH of Water. City water is good quality surface water usually ph 6.8 to 7.
- Nutrients are root farm, almost identical to general hydroponics floraduo. Currently at 8ml/gal part 1 (4-0-1) to 12ml/gal part 2 bloom (1-4-7).
Watering schedule is about 3L every 3 days, every third watering has nutrients.
- 2 Mars reflector 96 (blurple total true wattage 400W) at around 12" height
- Temps vary from 26 degC in the light to 17 degC in the dark.
I don’t know ppm but have been having issues with low pH so I raise up the water and nute solution to 7-8 before watering and it comes out the bottom at 5.5-6.