What do you think of this light

I have bought a phlizon s2. Apparently 200w. Its going in a 2*2 tent …is it gonna be enoughbto take me through flower and give me a decent product

1 Like

200 watts in a 2x2 will be absolutely beautiful.

1 Like

I could not find the light. If on amazon post the link. Like to check it out

3 Likes

Phlizon 2022 Advanced PL-2000 Plant LED Grow Light with Samsung LM281B LEDs & Brand Driver Dimmable Daisy Chain Full Spectrum Grow Lamp for Indoor Plants Led Growing Light for 3X3ft Coverage https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08D6H3VYR/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apan_i_1E3VWC6TZ1DW4TM36AXW?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

1 Like

Looks like a good light i have something similar to that and mine is supposed to be 220 watts but it draws 270watts from the wall so you may find that light may draw 220-240watts from the wall you will have to go and get a watt meter to plug ur light into so u can see the true draw

I would find a product built with Samsung LM301b or LM301h diodes. The LM281B diodes are older technology.

2 Likes

So itll be fine for flowering time then?

If the outside of your tent is 24” it may not fit. I noticed the dem. to be 24” wide. I’d check the inside dems. of your tent before you buy it.
Good luck! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Its 70 cm x 70cm is thr tent. The light already puechased and soecs were checjed.id say tge light is 50x35cm . It fits easily tho bud

1 Like

Its the ph-s2 ot sp2

just want to update .
After 5 1/2 weeks i have grown the biggest best ever. Im amazed. Still half week then 3 week flush.
So to answer my q and if anyone is interested its the best 130 quid i’ve ever spent.

What’s strange is its a clone from one that took 10 and was just OK.

1 Like