This is my second grow. My seedlings were near perfect in my first grow, but I seem to be having a bit of discoloring. The only main thing I changed is the lighting from T5HO to LED.
They are 16 days old. I’m thinking either they have squeezed the nutrients out of the available soil or possibly light burn from the led. What do you think?
- Strain is a funny one. It was labeled “CBD Master Kush” but it came free with the seeds I ordered. No info online and the seed store also didn’t know it’s origin which is why they were free. If I have to guess it’s CBD Kush mislabeled.
- Soil: 35% worm castings, 35% peat, 30% perlite
- Vessels: 750ml yogurt container to be transplanted to 5gal bucket
- PH of Water unknown. City water is good quality surface water usually ph 6.8 to 7. I let it sit for a few days but my partner likely was feeding strait from the tap while I was away for a few days
- No nutrient solution
- 480W (true 200W) Mars hydro at 14" height (instructions do say 18-24", could I be experiencing light burn?)
- Temps pretty constant 20degC
- Humidity; not measured but probably in the 50% range
- Ventilation system: no
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: no
- Co2: no