What do you think is happening

This plant is 2 weeks old and its growing very strange. I have it in a 7g with foxfarms ocean soil. It took forever for the seed casing to come off like it was stuck. Is that why it looks like this or is there another issue

It’s in a growtent and it has a 600watt led

that could be the reason? Usually if the shell doesn’t come off after a day or so, I use two pairs of tweezers to remove them. How about a pic from the side? @Jb420

Welcome to ILGM @Jb420 Lots of good folks here willing to help!

Thank you for reply. So do you think I should let it keep growing?
I’ll take pic of side tomorrow

Sure why not?

Just give her a bit more time, she might just impress you with after a bit of recovery. @Jb420 I’ve seen plants on here that remain short, and really fill out in the end.

On my last grow the girl that started out the smallest, last to break out of soil & first one sensitive to everything was my biggest plant. Never know what she can do yet. Like @bob31 said why not let her grow

@Jb420

It looks to me it could be from over-watering. Check these pic’s out and you’ll see what make me think this.

Over watering

Over watering is one of the biggest mistakes new growers make, reason for this is, because they feel the need to give there plant everything and will overdue a lot of things and one of them is over watering. By over watering your plant you soak the roots so much, they can’t get enough oxygen and slowly die. The plant shows signs of over watering by: Wilting, droopy look, yellow and or dead leaves falling off, which includes leaves that don’t look dead falling off. One of the best ways to tell how NOT to over water is by, picking up the pot when it is dry and then picking up the pot after you water. (This is a reason why it’s smart to use light pots.) When you water, you want to water just enough to where you see a bit of water coming out of the bottom, not gushing or pouring out. Just enough to see a little bit, then you know the plant has enough water. To prevent over watering you can either: add more perlite to your soil, add hydrogen peroxide to your water for extra oxygen, all the while killing bacteria if any in the soil. After watering, wait a few days to water. Mj plants like a good watering and then a couple days to dry out in between watering. So it’s very easy to over water. Besides the weight of the pot, another way to test if your plant needs water is to stick your index finger a couple inches into the soil. If the soil at the tip of your finger feels almost dry, then it’s time to water again. The top of the soil should be allowed to dry out between waterings if it’s still moist the plant does NOT need watered. You can also use a moisture meter which will tell you the level of moisture down in the soil. You can buy them at most garden supplies or hydro shops.

Will

Once my lights go back on I’ll tak another pic to show you guys
Plus I’ll take a pic of the other plant too
Thanks everyone

Noticing yellowing in leaves on 2nd plant
Low nitrogen?

Probably need to fill out a support ticket. That will help the members get a better idea of the overall grow. I’m still learning so I don’t usually give out advice as to not lead you astray.
I did see you were using FF? Some people on here say it’s too hot for seedlings while others say they never have any problems with it. Are you giving them any nutes? Probably too early for that.
Let’s see what the others say. @bob31 and @garrigan65 are very helpful and knowledgeable. Theyve helped me a lot lately as well as others.

Yes, lets do a support ticket.

BTW @Beans I have grown in FFOF but it is a tiny bit hot and I have personally found that for me that FF Happy Frog does a better job!

@Jb420 pleasetag us like @bob31 so we know you have responded.

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

How many plants:

Age from Sprout and Flower:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

Indoor or Outdoor:

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you