What do you think is going wrong with these

i dont know about you but i do see improvement and i dont mind been a little stupid so long as get it sorted i have thinker skin than that

your right ive been starving them because the water befor i touch it with any nuted has a EC 2 or 2.0 so insteah of 14 really they were only getting 12 so there getting more now and look better for it i really do thank you for all your help

2 Likes

so i go in today and woopy there is growth colour and all the good things you like to see in your babies i truly am grateful to @Budz @AfgVet @Nicky you have brought my garden back to life.

3 Likes

No sweat.

Leaf twist is PH issues ussualy. Sometimes wind burn but rarely.

Remeber 20% run off or you’ll have issues soon.

2 Likes

firstly thankyou im back on track thanks to you guys so heres a update pic

i have sent you a pic of my light meter and its on the lowest setting and the hight of the canopy

1 Like

right so would you flip them now and is it a good time to do a bid defoliate

hope you are doing well @Budz i did get the help needed all down to you so cheers my green fingered friend

1 Like

@Nicky how would you know if you had ph lock out ?

1 Like

Leaf twist
Deficiencys starting to show
Your ppm run off is higher than your ppm in.
You did a root based soil slurry sample with distilled and the PH is out of wack.

One of those is a key sign.

Sorry I didn’t see your other posts, did you have any questions about defoilation or anything else?

1 Like

a couple of questions. right i believe my plants are doing better but still i dont have to feed often which is strange. i have fed today with a large amount of run off and with a cf of 16 and a ph of 5.8 but the questions are why would i want the room temp at 30 instead of 26 and can i pm you

There is no PM. Feature here as it was being miss used long ago it was removed.

27c would be my recommendation, 30 is a bit warm.

I don’t know anyone who uses cf try to use at least EC but everyone on the forums uses tds (because the meters cost 20$ and most nutrient companies go by tds in North America at least)

i will turn afew more lights on to get temp up to 27 as its at 25 at the minut. i have noticed that i can go 4 days without watering as they dont need it does that seem ok to you

right @Nicky my savior here is a update and i have afew questions too

as you can see there is a massive improvement or it looks that way to me.
right so im going to do a defoliate this week coming so how much can i actually take off would you take say half the fan leave and all the bottoms or what

1 Like

Why would you do that?

well i want rid of the bottom because they wont grow much and as for the defoliate i thought it waqs the thing to do. ive a feeling your going to put me right…im all ears

help me i share rewards

are you there @Nicky

1 Like

You do that in week 3 of flower not in veg. In veg they use all the leaf surface area to grow bigger stronger faster.

so i wait not for 2 more weeks then i take off alot off leaves and do a schazzy ?