What do you think is going wrong with these

im just in a little bit of a panic and know my next move needs to be the right move. i really appreciate your help budz

Which is why I said to contact the nutrient company. Your girls are all over the place. I don’t know who else has used those nutrients.

3 Likes

all over the place …your bang on the money there
so i have tryed to play it safe with nutes because the chart says i shoulod be giving them a cf reading of 16 but im giving them 14 so if i up it to 16 this should sort it out ?

those 9 white widows didnt get flushed so ill do that now and make up a new batch of nutes for the 30 plants and thankyou ill check back with you befor i feed

I think you should wait for more experienced help. Since I don’t think there is one single plan of action to fix all this. Probably something I’ve missed.
@PurpNGold74 @dbrn32 @Myfriendis410 @Nicky @AfgVet @imSICKkid

I’ve tagged some great people with a lot of experience. You’ll have help soon.

2 Likes

right so the 9 young white widows … ive done run of test and the results are befor i ged them a cf of 12 and a ph of 6.0 and the run of shows cf 4 and ph 6.5 and yes ill wait and that

listen budz thankyou for your help it means alot to talk to someone as apose to google. i feel much better not after talking to you mate. just going to pop out

@Budz is giving you good advice so far but I’ll chime in as he asked me to.

#1 your support ticket is extremely hard to read, I don’t know what your answers are to it half the time, copy and paste it and then on the next space reply like so.

Medium? Coco, soil, blabbshhshsjdjdj etc.
I’m in coco

#2 I don’t know what EC/TDS # your giving us first I read 14ec and now your saying 14cf but meant to be 16cf?

What does the nutrient company do their readings in? EC or tds? This site works on tds so you’ll have a better grasp learning here and others will be able to help you better if you work in tds. 14ec is so crazy high that I don’t see that being the recommended feed.
Here is a basic chart

#3 as budz was saying leaf Curl is often due to wind burn or heat stress, maybe your lights were to close before. Because your temp is low if anything and your humidity is low to but they are both doable I woundt stress about them.
Download photone app in your phone, keep it on sunlight and measure your DLI average set at 18hr what is it?

Oh and what’s with the one light reflector hanging down? Can we get an updated grow picture

#4 also agree it’s probably lockout and nitrogen deficiency, shoot for 5.8 ph but 5.6-5.9 is acceptable.

#5 you have WAY to many plants for the amount of light you have your going to have to either buy alot more light or start culling the weaker ones.
To decide this what type of lights and how many total do you have?
It looks like mars hydro stuff and what’s udner the reflector?

1 Like

Not sure why you did a flush, usually not needed with coco, but you’re got to feed them. Coco doesn’t hold on to anything nutrient wise like soil does.

Like @Budz i feed full strength Jacks every single day in coco

1 Like

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto) stardoug cuttings
-Age of plant/what week of flower 3 weeks in veg
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF coco plus
-Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, fabric pots 20lte fabric pots
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) ph6.0 EC 1.4
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable EC 1.4
-Method used to measure PH and TDS bluelab meters
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space indoor 16x15 ft
-Light system LED, MH/HPS/CMH/Fluorescents, or other leds and metal halide
-Actual wattage draw of lights ?
-Current Light Schedule 18/6
-Temps; Day, Night 76 and 67 at night
-Humidity; Day, Night day time is 70% dont know/ night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size yes
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, no
-Co2; Yes, No no

i can not send grow chart but its here Plant feeding schedules - BAC Online ands its the second chart and i was doing the chart but not as strong i have a light meter but ill get the app
the light in the middle is a 600w metal halide and i have 2 off these i also have 16x 600w hps. plus 4x 400w hps and various lights for seedlings ill send some pics

1 Like

1 Like

not the best pic i know but im trying and i know @Budz was onto it i just had to be sure and i apreciate his imput as i do all the guys and girls on here.

1 Like

on my metre ec and cf are pretty much the same apart from a point, like EC14 is like CF 1.4

2 Likes

have to take kids to jump inc so i hope the messages have what you guys need and i thank you all especially @Budz and @Nicky and @AfgVet and co
loves you all

2 Likes

Okay so 14cf =1.4 EC =700 tds.
@Myfriendis410 we are using the 500 scale correct? I always get 500 and 700 mixed up so please correct me if I’m wrong here.

Thanks for the re written support ticket and the pictures/ info this really give us a better grasp. But as I was saying it’s still sorta hard to read what medium are you in? I’m assuming coco so please correct me if I’m wrong here.

I must say you have a much larger setup then I was expecting and have invested some serious money, why didn’t you start small? Lol
@peachfuzz @PharmerBob you guys may be interested in this journey once we can get him growing good.

@whatbuddyboy your nutrient seems to give alot of good info there, recommend temp and ph as well as EC etc.
It’s a good start point, PH from 5.6-6 doesn’t matter to much and will depend on different variables but 5.8 is what we all like to aim for however following the 6 guideline would be fine and they may have chelated their nutrients some way that it’s best absorbed at 6ph.
As for temp 24c is fine but 27c is ideal.
Humidity will dependon temp and growing stage, keep this chart handy it’s a VPD chart.

Now as for your issue with the yellowing, I’m suspecting that the plants are just hungry. You show us week 1 and week 2 of the scedule, and your under feeding for week 1 yet those plants are 3 weeks on in veg you said. So your feeding 1.4 EC when you shiuld be feeding 1.6
Your plants are telling you they are hungry. Feed them they need more nitrogen follow the scedule. Feed 1.6 EC until you are ready to flower. Ensure your getting 20% run off or your plants will salt up and ph lockout will occur then deficiencys.
That’s going to be alot of single trays to empty. You might want to look into getting a wet/dry vac to clean up all that run off.
Alot of people growing on your scale use the big tubs.

3 Likes

thankyou for your reply right im using coco profesional plus and my light meter says im getting a 174 . my leds have 4 settings 0,25%,50%75%100% the 174 reading is when the light is on 25% which i assume is enough. they do look a little better today i will take some pictures a little later and yes i have spent alot off money and you have only seen 1 of 2 rooms ill post pics later. ill try get a grasp of the chart you sent me as soon as i get back. thankyou again.

What’s the 174?

You just seemed to have jumped into growing professional yet you don’t know how to grow, now offence lol

1 Like

The FIRST and MOST important thing I was ever taught when growing. K I S S !?? Keep It Simple Stupid . Not calling ANYONE stupid!!! This is what my uncle said to me in early 90s when he had his first child and I got his grow equipment. Its worked for me .

i used to grow some 10 years ago for about 2 years on a smaller scale but then kids and other issues cancelled all that and i started up again last year but realized that i had forgot alot of what i had learned plus it was on a smaller scale. so i thought i would do alot better than i did but i have seem to have run into issues here and there one of my main problems is noise in this house and the nebours hearing it and the 174 is a read out from my light meter

here are the updated pic as requested and they do look a tad better certainly no worse than yesterday so i might be turning a corner i have notice a slight twist in the leaves which i thought from memory was nute burn but you guys should no a little more than i

ill just check girls and clean up and check back in 15

2 Likes