What do you think ? And how do i increase the harvest?

1. İndoor
  2. Super lemon haze
  3. Feminized
  4. I use bottled water. The pH is 7.25 but I fix it at 5-5, 6-5 using ph down. when i started i increased it gradually it used to be 0.6,0.8 now it is 1.8 in three days due to 1.4 fluctuation
  5. ?
  6. Hidroponic I made a handmade r-dwc using a 5x20lt bucket. Total water volume is around 65lt.
  7. I use Terra Aquatica Flora Tripart and terra aquatica cal-mag. i also use voodoo juice and sensyzm
  8. I use Terra Aquatica Flora Tripart and terra aquatica cal-mag. I use voodoo juice and sensyzm because there is no hydroguard in my country
  9. air cooled 600w hps
  10. 30-35 degrees during the day, 24-26 degrees at night
  11. humidity at night 55-60 humidity daytime 40-45
  12. timed humidifier and exhaust fan. they work at the same time so the humidity does not rise too much
  13. yes there is ventilation but I don’t understand the question very well
  14. I use CO2 but I don’t know exactly how much CO2 I’m emitting (my co2 meter always shows atmospheric ppm or very high) I use a little more than CO2 area calculation since my grow room is not closed.
  15. I’m growing for five years but it’s my first time doing hydroponics
  16. I’ve already spent my money, I don’t remember much
  17. R-DWC It’s hard to keep the temperature constant because I use an ice bottle. Between 17-23 degrees and the reservoir volume is 65 liters

Hello there! Share your experiences with me as I am new to hydroponics. At first I think my plants are at the same rate of growth in soil even though they are in hydroponics. After the first ten days, I saw a few nutrient and pH problems in the leaves and I intervened immediately. I had read a few things about h2o2 somewhere and when I tried it (1ml in 1lt) the leaves of my plants were bent down and I thought they were dead, but they came back when they flushed. After a few weeks it was improving again slowly. I checked the roots. They were slightly darker than the cream color. I thought it was root rot and waited a little longer. When I checked a week later they were slimy. And I cut them (I’ll leave the photo below) I blocked the light leak. I bought a resun lp40 because I thought my air motor was also insufficient. I put two air stones in each bucket. now it looks like both waves and boiling. And there is this ppm rise problem, if you have a solution for it, please share it with me, thanks in advance.
15 day

28 day

Uploading: 75AC2833-CDDF-471B-8E2D-58699DABFE7C.jpeg…
Processing: 9478B2D8-4C39-4292-87C7-A3A39AC8C2EC.jpeg…
Uploading: 567013A5-99C1-4F15-905A-D1BB4EF7EE8F.jpeg…
Uploading: B21D3716-92EC-4B45-9B54-C6EBD7026437.jpeg…

2 Likes

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Good to have you aboard! I am not a hydroponic grower but be patient they will be in soon. Good luck I’m sure you will find an answer for your every question. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

4 Likes

Thanks, i hope

2 Likes

Welcome to the community :blush:. Happy Growing :blush::v:

1 Like

@dbrn32 any hydroponic growers who you may tag that may help this individual? Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Increasing reservoir size will help combat PH rise. Need a chiller or you won’t make it through to the end; especially with HPS lighting.

Stay away from organics and stick with synthetic nutes. Silica and cal mag are necessary in hydro.

CO2 is a waste of time and effort if using in an open system. Has to be sealed environment which means special air conditioning and moisture removal.

5 Likes

Sounds right to me. For best results you’re going to want your ph within a couple tenths of 5.8. Allowing to drift to 6.5 before resetting is too high. Other things that will cause root rot are high solution temps, need this to stay around 68f, lots of oxygen, and to keep light out. Seems like you’ve solved potential issues with dissolved oxygen and light.

2 Likes

Thank you. I’m still kind of new and haven’t discerned everyone’s different grow operation. As I learn I will be able to tag other members.

2 Likes

thank you for your support to me

2 Likes

Of course we are all here to help each other grow fantastic cannabis. You are very welcome. As you read and spend time on the forum your level will increase giving you the ability to tag users who are closest to your grow and any issues that may arise. Best of luck friend! The best grown is homegrown. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

2 Likes

We do not allow multiple screen names. The system flagged your duplicate account. Your account was deleted. @Lancelot420 please read forum guidelines.
New members are restricted a certain amount of posts until they do more reading. Liking and reading posts allows you to have unlimited posts. This prevents scammers from randomly posting. I see that you’re not a scammer, but forum policy prevails still.

4 Likes

thanks for your comment. I can’t change the reservoir right now because water coolers are expensive and I don’t have the budget so I’m going to make an ice bottle for now. voodoo juice and senyzm organic, would these be a problem? Good bacteria after all. By the way, do you have any recommendations for silica? The reason I use CO2 is to make my plants heat resistant as the air temperature is 86f+ degrees. The water became cloudy 3 days after the reservoir change. What is the cause of water turbidity? Could it be sensyzm and voodoo juice?

2 Likes

thanks for your comment. For now I’m going with the paper pH measurement. My ph buffers will arrive in a few days and I’ll be able to fine-tune them. no more oxygen and light leak problem I guess. I have one more question; the water in the reservoir is turbid. It wasn’t like this yesterday. Is the turbidity caused by voodoo water and sensyszm?

1 Like

Cloudy water indicates the presence of bacteria and likely not something good. I’ve used Hydroguard which is formulated specifically for hydro. No idea about the two products mentioned.

Iced water bottles will need to be changed every couple of hours FYI to keep temps below 70F.

A digital PH and TDS meter are really essential tools for growing; especially hydro.

2 Likes

That or nutrients precipitating our of solution. If this is happening it’s because of chemical reaction taking place when 2 or more elements aren’t compatible at their concentration.

2 Likes

Hydroguard works very well, I know that. Unfortunately, it is not available in our country. I use these two as these two products are recommended as alternatives. On October 22, I changed the reservoir water and ran it for 1 hour with h2o2 %35. No light leaks, water temperature does not exceed 68F and quite a lot of bubbles, I don’t understand why there are bacteria. ice bottle change is not a problem for me. I have 5 in 1 pencil (TDS,Ph,EC,Ppm…), I ordered a new one because my ph calibration liquid is finished and I am waiting for the shipment. Thanks for your help :slight_smile:
Bacillus Amyloliquefaciens 250,000 cfm/ml
Bacillus Cereus 250,000 cfm/ml
Bacillus laterosporus 250,000 cfm/ml
Bacillus Licheniformis 10,000,000 cfu/ml
Bacillus Macerans 25,000 cfu/ml
Bacillus Megaterium 5,000,000 cfu/ml
Bacillus Mycoides 50,000 cfu/ml
Bacillus Polymyxa 5,000,000 cfu/ml
Bacillus Pumilus 5,000,000 cfu/ml
Bacillus Subtilis 10,000,000 cfu/ml
Paenibacillus Azotofixans 1000,000 cfu/ml
Paenibacillus Polymyxa 5000,000 cfu/ml

is this a bad thing? should i worry?

@dbrn32 @Myfriendis410 Sorry to keep you busy man. I’m trying to learn thank you for your support :slight_smile:

2 Likes