What do you think about this Trichomes? Ready to harvest?

New some opinions on this trichomes, help pls :slight_smile:
I know the shots aren’t the best but yeah…

A natural light photo will make it possible to evaluate your trichomes.
Your photos are excellent, just need better lighting.

also, if you place each photo in a separate post we can zoom in a take a closer look.

5 Likes

Did my best here, hope you can help from this photos…

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

there are still many white pistils and all of the trichomes look clear to me. You have several weeks (a least) to go.

They are coming along very nicely and will have some very nice color in the finished buds.
I didn’t catch what strain…?

6 Likes

Thanks for the help!!
The strain is LSD-25 from fast buds, I’m actually very surprised with it, can’t wait to try it out.

3 Likes

Looks like it’s going to be some nice stuff wish I could try some !! LoL happy growing!! And good luck with your girls!!

2 Likes

Woah nice colors

4 Likes

i can’t see the trichomes, but there r still many white pistols,
like Merlin said… probably 2-5 weeks to go,

do u have a microscope to check the trich’s with.?

5 Likes

Not yet, working on that :slight_smile:

1 Like

i use a pocket microscope, cost less then $20.!!

1 Like

Impossible to use, get a jewelers loop or a USB one, if you get the USB one you’ll have to rest it on something like right on top of the flower or cut a sample because your hand wi shake to much

1 Like

Looking good!

a pocket microscope.???
the ones i have used work great and the batteries last for years.!

I bought one, then I thought it was just me so I started searching online and thankfully it wasn’t just me.

With a microscope your going to want to be able to clearly see it and take a picture through the lense so you can share it on the forums as well.
The USB microscopes are the best, get it plug it into your phone (well. Unless you have an apple product lol)
Then just rest the microscope right on top of the bud and then focus it in at the right zome and snap a picture.
Or set it up on the desk and cut a sample and boom no movement issues just focus it in.

I’ve actually used my USB microscope for tiny sliver removal and a couple other things it’s Awsome

1 Like

We can’t see the trichomes in a photo like that. The pistils are clearly showing immature buds, though. Wait till most of the pistils are amber…probably several more weeks. (3-4) . Enjoy the process of watching the buds develop! Don’t rush, and don’t worry about harvesting at a “perfect” time. There is no perfect time. You just get more or less weight, higher or lower THC content by a couple of % points at most, and some say a different quality of high based on when you harvest. FOr a small homegrower, there’s no need to get too technical. When the buds are swollen, frosty, and most of the pistils are amber, you simply can’t go wrong! Enjoy!!

2 Likes

Thanks!!!