What do you think about my grow room?

A question of a fellow grower:
So, I wanted something stealthy and sort’ve large. After scheming for a bit, I decided on this metal tool cabinet idea. I purchased a 36x18x72 metal tool cabinet from eBay and made holes for ventilation and mounting. Above at the very top shelf area I have a 4’ vivosun 190 CFM fan with the silencer attachment. It’s pretty darn quiet and moves the air well for the space it’s in, Lighting wise i’m running an Electric Sky ES 180, just got it on Monday, i’m super excited about it! My cabinet as you can see, has 3 fans, 2, 4 galloon fabric pots inside are some young auto flowers, I made the trellis a few days ago, came out good, I can adjust it’s hight with the shelving mounts that came with the cabinet. It’s been maintaining a steady temperature of 81.9, or 83 in some cases, It’s hot where i’m from. Anyways, humidity levels are at a steady %50. This es180 produces some decent heat, on the count of my house is kept at 70 and its 82 in there during the day and 70 at night when my light is turned off from 1am to 7am, running 18 on 6 off by the way. This is my first grow by the way, using gai green organic dry amendments and bat guano for feed, water PH at 6.2-6.8. Please tell me what you guys think. Thank you for your time and happy growing!!

11 Likes

Looks nice to me. I’m only on 2nd grow. Be interested to keep an eye on ya.

That’s pretty awesome looking. You should join the forum to show it off some more. And there’s lots of experienced growers here for any help you need.

1 Like

Yup. That’s definitely a sweet setup!

I agree you should make an account n get comfy around here. You’d make a nice asset to the community

1 Like

Cool set up!!!.. Plants lookn like they like it as well, Gotta luv growing at home.

No it wouldn’t, why are you pushing baseless claims when you are asking in your other thread if they are good lights.

Ummm AO… who u was talking too? It jumps to me :scream::scream::scream:

Not sure haha

1 Like

It looks good. man.

hi
im new to this web site and just wanted to say hey to all. and I’ll let you take a peek at my little piece of heaven. enjoy. hope you like it.

4 Likes

Forest. man

2 Likes

I recognize those white wire shelves - I have some too. This has me thinking about hooks in the ceiling of my grow space to hang wire racks on chains, it is different having an actual room instead of a tent or something to plan with.

That having been said - a 3 foot by one and a half foot grow space is kind of small even for a single plant (I think) so it will be interesting to see how they pack the cabinet space. I understand the need to make a small space work though, especially if living in a flat or apartment… (Dunnit, grew up in both a house and a flat)

But Zoe is not a beginner I don’t think. Hmmm… I think I don’t dare NOT watch this thread

@Zoe: Is that YOUR grow cab, or did you post that for someone else?

this is what I did with my 14x16 room. it is split in half veg. on one side and bud booth on other.

3 Likes

Nice set up. How many days are your harvest apart? What kinda yields you pulling in??

1 Like

thanks I harvest about every 4 1/2 weeks. but right this min. theres 3 runs in there. I get anywere from 2 to 5 oz’s per plant. today im cleaning last harvest, goldleaf and Hercules. I have 18 diff. strains that work well indoors and out. it is a full time job to stay on top of it. oh and also cooking a batch of dabs at same time. I have two 14000 btu aircond. running all the time. bud booth 3- 600 watt hps and veg has many flor. lites. and two 600 watt mh it works well. I use dwc buckets that I made. much cheeper.

Your doing exActly what I’m working towards. Truly inspiring and if you don’t mind I may have a question or two. I’m using a 11x11 room with 405 watts of quantum boards that will soon be added to. Only on my second grow but my first grow I got 18oz off four plants. I’m not growing 12 plants, 20 clones, and 8 seedlings. The current 12 plants were clones from the first grow.

1 Like

I don’t know about led’s but 11x11 sounds like you got good something to work with. 18 z’s from 4 plants is very good. theres people out there spinning there wheels off to try to get that weight in a harvest. I know ive been at it for 25 years now. and still loven it. and you can ask me stuff any time. I have many things that I learned by just doing it. way before all of these fomuns came about. lots of reading. its been cool chatting. heres a bubble gum almost done its a left over.

3 Likes

Thanks so much! I’m starting to work with so different teas now. And that plant is amazing.

1 Like

hope to hear from you soon GOOD LUCK

Hang the bag up o2 it heavy then air let it drop on top of plants