Hey guys, I’m three weeks into flower and some of my leaves have brown spots on the sides/corners, they turn dark and crispy. I have about 6 of them now but it might spread. I can’t tell if it’s nutrition burn or a deficiency. Can you take a look at the pictures and let me know what you see?
These are not top leaves, not the bottom leaves, they are on the side, centre, here there spread out. Leaves look dark green and feel dry and crispy like paper. It’s in flower so I know it’s very hard to fix things at this stage, I need to come up with something quick.
- Strain: GG4 by ILGM 3rd week of flower
- Method: Organic, ocean forest / Subcool super soil
- Vessels: 10Gal fabric pot
- PH of Water: 6.2 in, not sure about the runoff
I water every two-three days I add molasses, calmag and seaweed, my water is purified water.
Compost tea everyweek with flowergirl bud and bloom, castings and compost.
- PPM/TDS or EC N/A
- Indoor 3x3 tent
- Light system LED 2x 260w ~ 25” above
- Temps; Day 83, Night 73
- Humidity; Day 55%, Night 45%
- Ventilation system; Yes
- AC Yes, Humidifier Yes
- Co2; No