What did i do? LOL

I highly recommend a battery powered mower, I got a 2nd hand one and will never go back to combustion.

Pink Runtz is a hybrid marijuana strain and a phenotype of the original Runtz, which crosses Zkittlez with Gelato. The hype around this strain has been firmly established - and for good reason. Pink Runtz features an aroma that is sweet and fruity like candy. This strain produces uplifting effects that are known to be long-lasting. Growers say Pink Runtz is distinguished by an extremely dense bud structure with dark green-to-purple hues.

Not my words, copy and paste though.

2 Likes

Yeah mine either leafly, not my pictures either google images lol.

3 Likes

LOL, if you scrolled up a ways back in my journal, i’d need a LOTTTTT of batteries :smiley: i have almost 3 acres just down by the river to cut then this steep mountainside yard at the house which isn’t much to cut just the terrain is more than “normal consumer grade” mowers can handle. You can get yourself in a BAD way pretty quick on the side of this hill if the grass is even slightly wet :wink:

1 Like

Why would anyone cut that much grass?

I grew up in a 400 acre ranch, and an 80 acre ranch.
Still never cut that much grass lol

1 Like

i keep my river spot like a PARK, lol. i use it and enjoy it and friends hang out down at my spot because it’s a good ingress/egress spot for the river as my bank isn’t a steep 15’ drop like most of it around here where the river flooding has chopped it off :wink: If you DON’T stay on top of it, man that kudzu vine takes over like a jungle and it’s called “itch weed” for a reason :wink: :smiley: those nettles will tear you up!! Trust me, i don’t LIKE cutting grass like some people do, it’s just another thing that “needs” done around here to maintain :slight_smile:

EDIT* but trust me, every time “today’s gas” with all the additives gums up my mowers/equipment and i am cursing it, i have kicked around the idea of GOATS down there many times, lol

2 Likes

Goats stink, get sheep, which you can easily sell to auction or a butcher. You’ll need a sheep dog $$$$ though or coyotes and stuff will. Kill. The sheep

Unfortunately robot mowers can only do about 1 acre right now and that will cost you like 3000$

2 Likes

i’m one of the neighbors around here that does coyote eradication for local farms :slight_smile: Can’t afford a thermal yet but with the right apps, i haven’t needed one YET. I don’t talk about it online a lot because it disturbs some folks but if they felt PERSONALLY, a loss from a coyote (cat, dog, farm animal) they would understand the need to eradicate for control as we took most of THEIR natural predators that kept them in check away in the 1700-1800s :wink: It’s a necessary evil

4 Likes

I’ve had to jump my a$$ off a mower on steep inclines a time or two myself, no fun. My father in law gave me a riding mower that has been on it’s last leg for probably 10 years before he gave it to me. Dang thing finally needed a new deck and I said screw it and found a good deal on a zero turn toro. Now something’s up with my weedeater. Swear, everytime i turn around it’s something new with the yard equipment. We’ve got about 17 acres but I just mow the areas around the house. The rest we brush hog in the summer months.

3 Likes

out of likes (lol) but like^^, and TOTALLY relate to your equipment woes :wink: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lots of Runtz variations for sure. It’s a popular strain that everyone seems to be crossing. Seems like everyone else chimed in that the pink in this case is a specific pheno. That pheno hunting sure is fun but a lot of work and time.

My kids are little and they love helping me with my “medicine plants” but more importantly they LOVE the names. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: “Momma! What’s this one’s name?” And i’ll tell them and they CRACK UP. I think they think I’m making them up on the fly. “Look at little ‘Pineapple Meatball’”

3 Likes

:heart: quality time WELL spent :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Journal update 14 September 2021: untied Nancy Kerrigan yesterday, thinking she’s been tied like that for nearly 2 months and would just “hover” at the bent angle she’s been growing…NOPE…bondage it IS then…lol. Came home and all the tips were pointed back inward to center of the plant (which is WELL spread open, good grief…) and were interloped and crossing over eachother… She’s tied again.

Sylvia Lance Harper, alone in the raised planter box STILL isn’t FULLY showing enough to make me confident. Teensy, and before that AlbertLee showed same long growths at leaf stem bases and then made balls… she’s not making thickness and white pistils/hairs… don’t let me down girl…

Fem5 out back with Nancy are, like nancy, thickening up and STICKY and STINKY!!! NOTICEABLE growth/thickening of the buds “daily” (can see a difference from morning, to evening, and then by morning again, and so on :wink: ).

Olsen twins flowering inside are thickening up SO nicely. It’s pretty much neck and neck now with the lights. I THOUGHT that QB full spectrum was going to dense Olsen 1 up quicker it appeared in first 12-24hrs but it hasn’t tightened up any since and other than “color of lighting” I wouldn’t call one better than the other in progression just yet :wink: :slight_smile:

Zoey Zkittlez and Sally Struthers are vegging HARD and really need flipped but don’t have the room to do that just yet. GLAD i “topped” cloned Zoey so hard last week. It will slow her down til Sally gets same height (NOT long, she’s in OVERdrive eating the churlins!!!) and is already spitting new growth out of every massacred stalk i took down to the 4th or 5th node of, lol. bush beast!!!

clones are “mehhh”, lol. Some perk up and then lay over again wash rinse repeat daily and some look like they’re just like “nahh, i don’t wanna”. Time will tell :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Covertgrower @PurpNGold74 @dbrn32 anyone know if this product by Bonide (same as Capt Jacks Dead Bug brew) called “Eight” is any good in the applications and up to the end like the CJDB is? Just curious if anyone has tried, or knew someone who has etc etc. It claims “flowering” also but you know… :wink: https://www.amazon.com/Bonide-Chemical-443-Vegetable-Flower/dp/B000BX1HSU/ref=psdc_492090011_t5_B001VJBYMC

2 Likes

Negative. I believe it uses pyrethins, those are a no go.

5 Likes

It does. Good to know they aren’t safe for cannabis.

4 Likes

Olsen 1 under FS QB 200W Barrina
Olsen 2 under purple nurple dual chip 195W BestVA1500
side by side from doorway
@BobbyDigital @dbrn32 @PurpNGold74 they’re fattening up nicely and pretty evenly so far

6 Likes

Very nice!

4 Likes

@Bobbydigital do you count weeks of flowering from when the first “button caps” appeared with white pistils or do you count weeks of flowering from after the flowering stretch stops? and thanks :slight_smile: I’m excited with this first grow attempt thus far. I lost two outdoor ones as males but these and the two in veg (both ILGM strains) keep me smiling through all that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I start day 1 flower when the pistils crown and form buttons. They’d usually be around 2 weeks flower by the time the stretch it over.

My day 1

3 Likes