What did i do? LOL

Holy tight node stacks Batman!!! :joy: LoL. Those two GSCs alone under those lights are JUMPING!!!

And, Zoey got a little real light (sun) for a few hours to harden up a little and just went under the big girl lights in there today :wink:

5 Likes

so just about 2 1/2 weeks ago (17days ago) they were still in 1.5g pots and weren’t half that ^^ size. Not bad for being transplanted, seeking new footings and making such growth in 17 days , for photos :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Those are going to be bushes :clap:

5 Likes

Couple things…went back to make sure I"M not the crazy one (well, in THIS instance anyway :smiley: ) and i’m not… i ORDERED Capt. Jacks DEAD BUG brew, and i was SENT, Capt Jacks NEEM OIL… (go ahead and high five yourself to the face there for that brilliant move, order packer…)… I’m just gonna run with it but contacted them and let them know, just haven’t heard anything yet. Need to treat bugs day BEFORE yesterday so i don’t wanna wait time for return/reshipment… Also, walmart usually has JUNK, in most ANY subject matter spoken of, but looked at small fans today and they had a 9" metal fan with floor stand (which doubles as wall bracket with the clamp included for that type mount) for 12.52 and that thing REALLY moves air on LOW. med and high are TOO much in that closet space :wink: after 20min as the EXHAUST fan (had wimpy dollar general 9" fan that ISN"T near the low of that one, on HIGH, lol, as the intake fan on the plant canopy) it has lowered the temps 4deg and the rh about 5%. First time i’ve been below 78% humidity since putting them in there…

2 Likes

SOOooo, i was feeling adventurous, and maybe a lil sadistic. bent all the ladies’ long parts through ‘mater cages and such to get more light down their middles and got to ol’ Nancy Kerrigan, and decided to try a method i’ve read about, watched a couple vids on (the weird al/bob ross guy :smiley: ) and started pinching her…slyly, :smiley: til she “popped” a lil on the shafts and laid over some :wink: Like i said, crash coursing on MANY tactics since there’s so many to put field craft (bush craft :thinking: :rofl:) on with the first go :slight_smile: lol

3 Likes

Ruh-Roh Raggy!!! LOL, i , i mean TONYA, TONYA DID IT!!! may have not pinched Nancy Kerrigan as slyly as initially thought. although outer skin/fibers AREN"T broken or damaged, she limped over even harder and that “joint” created is almost a purple color :hushed: TONYA DID IT!!! :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

4 Likes

J Cervantes. Definitely J haha. Dude is the most bob ross sounding effer on youtube. U expect him to pull out the paintbrushes any minute :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

don’t remember what his actual name was. we talked about him way earlier on in this thread. he LOOKS like Weird Al Yankovich but talks/acts like Bob Ross :smiley: LOL. a stoner’s first impression :smiley: :relaxed:

3 Likes

Him?

2 Likes

HAHA, nope but i can see where you’d think that :wink: It was the silliness of doing “chiropractic” snaps on the stems of your plants, THAT guy. I’ll go back and find it and show you who i meant: THIS GUY, THIS VIDEO, hahaha :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Cannabis Super-Cropping: Kyle Kushman's "Chiropractic" Plant Training Method / Green Flower - YouTube

3 Likes

Now, @PurpNGold74 , back on serious note… those two GSCs inside under the lights. You see they’re about 12-14" tall. When they get 24" tall, they NEED to be flipped to work inside. Think they can/will be ready to? Just be smaller plant smaller yield ultimately right?

2 Likes

I flip em smaller. 12-18 inches is all the size you need. Now GSC grows especially well in SCROGS imo. Ive seen alot bigger colas around here. But the killer yields are usually from more nuggs with that strain. All the cookies we see around here are smaller buds as well.

Thats not to say u cant get em to throw dongs lol

4 Likes

OUTTA likes…(HUH-gain…???) I like where you’re going with that train of thought. I could feasibly make/mount a scrog or trellis netting apparatus in that closet. They’ve both been top/fimmed (one was sincere and honest fimm, lol). I can’t actually tell which is which the tops are so dang “bushy” :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: Anyway, looking at HOW TIGHT the nodes are, WHAT can be done from THIS point and height, to “train” them along to the SCROG? They aren’t really “branching out” yet away from the main stalk yet just popping out HUGE fans

3 Likes

Im having the same issue with Snuggle Funk. She’s thick and dont like bending. Just gonna let her do what she does. Most the others took it happily.

She said F that

4 Likes

“TheVirginian likes that^^” (grrr, lol). “Snuggle Funk” hahaha, love it. SLIGHT lyrical change when she’s dried and cured… ♪WEEEEEED got the Funk, got that Snuggle Funk♫ said WEEEED got the Funk♪ pass that Snuggle Funk! :relaxed:

4 Likes

Lmao. It does roll off the tongue! Then its Black Domina (95%+ indica) crossed with an Afghani Hashplant (100% landrace indica) male that makes frost monsters. I grew a double black a year or so ago that had me TRIPPING. It smelled like pepper the whole grow. But after chop it got this mango flavored tea like smell/taste. It was some of my favorite homegrown smoke tbh. Some of that ‘Never Smoke Before Work’ doja

5 Likes

@TheVirginian had to make scrogg for her .topped twice A.haze. she would be 5-6 foot if I let her go! Caged her at 3 feet.

She’s in week 7.

2 Likes

@PurpNGold74 @TheVirginian here’s rest of girls in week 8. 2 on right are in week7 . 3 Gelato,3 wedding cake. 1 caged A.Haze.

2 Likes

lol WHAT is your scrog mesh made of/from? because it looks EXACTLY like the repurpose idea i had for some heavy gauge bull wire

2 Likes