What could this be?

WIN_20190716_14_17_09_Pro
this is from my Afgani auto at 8-9 weeks can anyone tell me what this might be ? This formed at some of the bud tips almost like the white hairs had fused together.

Last time l seen that on my plants it was bud rot and too late when it gets like that. Spread it open you will find a lot more.

this is the bud I took it from and the bud actually looks ok . I think it looks ok.

2 Likes

If you just peel it open and look inside and you got no Mold , good to go.

1 Like

Starts from the inside out.

ok thank you doesnt the bud have to get wet before bud rote to occur ? also this looks like its starting from outside to in

1 Like

Almost looks like light bleached to me

3 Likes

I’d guess that it’s light bleaching. How close are your lights to the top of the canopy?

1 Like

Botrytis (bud rot) only needs low airflow and higher humidity with an immune compromised plant. The result is the loss of your crop. Lower humidity, increase airflow and bud rot won’t take hold.

2 Likes

Not that you can see in this pic (2nd) Maybe you have a flash on your camera making the first pic . Bud rot will have a leaf or two that will be brown, then after you further investigate you will see like webbing like substance that is actually the mold and it is white like the first pic.

1 Like

Here is a picture of my lights and distance from plants the lights Im useing are Phlizon Newest 1200W High Power Series Plant LED Grow Light x3

The room its in is A/C ed so the humidity is not high at all. Although I could probably use a little more air circulation in the tent.

That’s probably what you have. Light bleached. Raise those up to about 18" and adjust from there

1 Like

I agree, lights are close.

1 Like

Raise the lights up.

Ok It sounds like I need to raise my lights so I did. Thank you to everyone that helped.

2 Likes

Light bleaching.

1 Like