What could this be help?

Ilgm chronic widow photo in a coco coir peat moss vermiculite seed starting mix it’s about a week and a half old @Zee @kellydans

What’s your watering schedule and is that cup clear?

1 Like

Cup is not clear and I usually water whenever the cup is completely dry and feels weightless

1 Like

Thanks for the tag ! I have no experience growing in Coco coir. I would think about a transplant into bigger pot in the near future.

Did the leaves ever touch the medium? Looks like the tips got some soil on them and dried on the leaves

1 Like

I only grow in FFOF so I can’t help. Sorry.

It’s not much coco just enough to help with drainage

2 Likes

And no it hasn’t touched the soil I think it mig be heat related I had it separate from my grow tent for seedling stage now I have them put in the grow tent at a cool 74

I see a little bit on the leafs but I really don’t think it’s nothing to be too concerned about. I would start with a transplant into some good organic cannabis friendly soil and I think it will take off.

1 Like

Also does this plant look sickly it just started looking like this today

It’s my auto flower ak47

1 Like

Alright I will transplant them when I get home from work

1 Like

No I don’t think it looks sickly I think it’s to the point it needs water or you have watered it too much. Plant that size I usually water it good an it take about 3 days for it to dry out to need water again.

2 Likes

May have needed water then had been 2 days since watering I watered it about an hour ago pot was feeling light now it’s heavy and watered to runoff watered about a half gal

1 Like

Sounds good ! I feel confident the leafs will stand back up.

1 Like

Sure hope so!

1 Like

That soil still looked a tad damp. Maybe wrong tho if you hadnt watered in two days.

First little plant worries me. The tips have what looks a bit like pest damage. Look under ur leaves and on ur soil for any movement. Maybe a false alarm. That orange spot looks more like u wasted water on her and the light magnified it. No serious worries. But id be combing her over for pests

1 Like

Was a tad damp because I had just watered for the first time in two days before pic was taken

@kellydans I got home and it’s even droopier the lights go off in about an hour what can I do?

Okay. I would go more time between watering an see if pot drys out an leafs stand back up. Check the weight of the pot . I usually just go by the weight but you can stick your finger down in the pot see if it’s moist. You have been watering every 2 days how much have you been watering?

1 Like

Half a gallon creates runoff in my fabric pot so that’s how much it gets.