What could this be a indication of?

Is she the same strain as the others? Is it an auto or photo?

She’s a bag seed so idk . All the plants look a lil different!

1 Like

Once you can check the runoff ppm then we will know for sure if she is hungry.

I’m going to tag a couple other growers in to see if they could tell by looking at the plant. I need to work on my diagnostic skills :wink:
@PurpNGold74 @elheffe702 @Mrcrabs might know once he sees this

1 Like

1 Like

Is there inward curling of the sides of the leaves not indication of heat stress ? I know that wouldn’t cause the other issues but the new growth looks severely canoed

@Twistedtyrant66 How would I fix it, I have 2 fans in the green house as if rn and I have another Solar one otw, I also have a humidity and temp meter because it does seem to get extremely hot in their!

1 Like

@Floridabud it looks like nitrogen toxicity, still from the slow release fertilzer , looking beter than last time, tho

2 Likes

I’m new to the grow scene I’ve been just studying day and night to recognize the signs and that’s what it looks like for the new growth even if you google heat stress cannabis and look at the photos it’s what comes up. Is it a sealed greenhouse ? Because if it is with fans just for circulation . I would put a good strong intake and vent to move the air in the greenhouse more often . There is a lot of people on here that would have tons of experience in the matter . They helped me tons .but the yellowing would be a seperate issue and that’s were the nutrient experts would help .

1 Like

I have a hatch to where the whole roof comes off in the day and when it’s not raining, and no other plants look like that. Just always seem to have a problem plant in my grow

2 Likes

Heat stress can also be a factor adding to the problem, but im guessing its still the slow release fert, keep watering at 6.o 6.5 range

1 Like

@Mrcrabs Don’t add big bloom next water than?

1 Like

Yup im thinking it looks like N toxicity as well. Damn MG slow release ‘cooking’ ur lady. At this stage… its hard to correct. The most ‘foolproof’ (yet dangerous) way would probably be a transplant into a better soil for cannabis. Another… option would be to try to flush her pants off (may actually do the opposite and pour a ton of N into ur soil… ). Final option… (much better choice if you have a ppm/tds/ec pen) would be to do nothing. Water her as regular (no nutes) and check her ppms progress

2 Likes

@PurpNGold74 I just wonder why the other plants are thriving in it and this once isn’t :cry:

Some just are finicky. Do you have kids? Or siblings? Some children dont like hot dogs. Some adore spinnach. Some (like me) are just extremely fat at heart and try to gobble every last meal available

@PurpNGold74 U crack me up :joy: nothin wrong with gobbling every meal :joy:

Lmao. Thanks for the encouragement. My metabolism is kinda insane tho.

Anywho… what u growing again? And where are the other girls?

@PurpNGold74 They are all bag seeds and I’ll send more pics tmr. It’s pouring out rn, how about you are u growing outdoors?

Nah. Im indoors. But just starting off. I set em outside on sunny days and window when it rains. Need to hang my lights but im just lazy :joy::joy: they only a week or so old

Different bags? Or all from one sack?

@PurpNGold74 Bunch of different bags! Just got 10 more. 2 germinated this morning!

Hi. Might want to think about removing the damages leaves. Less stress. Correct pH. Try some DE for your ? pest trouble. Good luck.:v::sunglasses: