What could it be? First time grower!

2 Likes

1 Like

Nice setup you have going. From experience, I’d check out Jack’s nutrients once you run out of the General Hydroponics stuff. It goes a long way (3.5 grams per gallon) and it cuts back on mix time. I went from Canna to Jack’s and never looked back.

2 Likes

Thanks and OK cool definitely gonna have to check into that….Trying to make my experience run smooth in anyway lol Is there a pacific type you have in mind??

@Mark0427 @Mr_Wormwood @Zee @Hellraiser @rookiegrower @Amazon66

Pictures from Tuesday

Pictures from today

5 Likes

Nice colors. Keep it up

1 Like

@Mark0427 Thanks……Yea Just watered them today with cal mag and the plant that was turning n burning on the tips is recovering very well

1 Like

Good job. :+1:

2 Likes

@Mr_Wormwood @Mark0427 @Hellraiser @Zee @rookiegrower @Amazon66

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Very nice
Making progress!

1 Like

Looking good, glad you got the watering dialed in now. You should see some nice growth now. Are you using any nutes yet?

1 Like

Nice now just watch what u feed and how much and write ot down. If no issues bump up feed a touch after a few days not alot just a little. If it really helps throw in a water day between feeds unless she looks like she needs the food over just water. Ull see the differences in them just lookong. I am really starting to just look and see differences i never really noticed before but to sit amd read about this and that then u look in ur rooms its like damn i have this issue and didnt even notice it so cut back or do water days and bam its all looking gr8 again.

1 Like

Yes indeed :muscle:t5:

Nope not yet jus cal mag every watering

Not yet I’m using FFOF

Yes I definitely will watch but not feeding them right now they are in FFOF And then I will transport them into 5 gallon FFOF so I won’t have to feed for a while… I was given them water every 4 to 5 days with Cal Meg and they progressed tremendously

1 Like

I’d probably throw alittle silicon at it as well, helps strengthen the girls up.

@Mr_Wormwood @rookiegrower @Hellraiser @Mark0427 @Zee @Amazon66

I started LST yesterday on 2 out of 5 of my babies!!!

5 Likes