What could it be? First time grower!

Thanks tryna start off on a good foot!!!

1 Like

Moved operation to 3 x 2 closet temporarily until I can order my tent….

(/t/hellraiser-grows-gorilla-glue-and-other-stuff/42902/7646?u=a420jbear)

(/t/hellraiser-grows-gorilla-glue-and-other-stuff/42902/7647?u=a420jbear)

And the rest are a week and four days old

This one is two weeks old

2 Likes

It looks as though there is water on AH#1

You want to avoid this under the lights as the drops will lens and act like a little magnifying glass :mag:

1 Like

Hey thanks so much I did notice that and totally forgot to get it off :man_facepalming:t5: until you just said something about it!!!

What I do is place the seeds between damp paper towels for a few days. I place the paper towel on a plate and then place another plate over top the other plate. Make it look like a flying saucer lol. Never had an issue getting them to pop. Alot of people soak their seeds prior to placing them in between damp paper towels, personally I have never done this.

1 Like

Be sure to let the soil dry out between waterings (and no spraying/misting), they are getting the over watered look and stunted growth from it.

4 Likes

Looks to me like the plants are being watered too much. Dont water them for a day or so. Take a spoon and lightly scrape off all the greenish algae covered dirt add a bit more if u have to after but when u scrape the nasty off fill again with new dirt and start watering the outer inches of the pots for a bit. Get the roots to stretch out. Right now all the outer edges look dry as hell and the center is soaked. It needs oxygen. Water a small amont one day til u get a few drips then leave it til the pot feels air light again then water her down again. Cannabis needs wet and dry cycles unless in coco. Coco has to be wet always lol.

2 Likes

Oh ok thinks I thought something looked a lil off about my babies already

Ok I haven’t watered them n like 3 days now…. I believe they still may have the mixture of a little bit of coco mother earth mix with FF0F soil…. It could be the drainage but I’m not sure it has perlites in it because when I did water it I got a run off with no problem

when I first planted them I had mixed FFOF with coco/perlite at 50/50 Batch… so I believe that might have been the rest of the batch I had made from there and forgot when I transplanted them into the containers they are in now…

Should I put the pots on a heating pad to try to dry the soil up a little bit??

I believe I found the reason why I had Moist soil Leading up to overwatering for a few days once I removed the flower pot Cap it automatically started to drain out better…. So hopefully that was the issue

2 Likes

They are looking very wet and starting to droop. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yes you need to be sure there’s nothing that would keep water in, good find

1 Like

Yes they were…. pots was still holding water with bottom cap still attach so I removed them n they started 2 drain as soon as I pooped da caps off

2 Likes

Yup Thanks

1 Like

I would stay away from the heating pad at this point due to the possibility of growing mold. Just don’t water for a few days and feel the pot’s weight before watering again. If it still feels alittle heavy, wait a day more until the pot is lighter. Or just stick a finger in the soil up to a knuckle and feel the moisture that way. Hope that helps.

1 Like

After day two of removing pot caps The drainage was good and I even stuck my finger to the second knuckle in the soil for view of moisture or dryness as well

2 Likes

Yes thank you I’ve already done so and have good drainage so far so now we’re gonna be back on track

1 Like

This will be my Feeding schedule starting tomorrow because One out of six babies will be two weeks old tomorrow

2 Likes