What could it be? First time grower!

I germinated six seed and only one sprout within a week from soil they are auto 2 NTH 2 BBG and 2 AMH and only 1 AMH sprouted should I be worried and plant my others that I have left or should I wait???

2 Likes

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum great people around to help you.

Did you just drop them in soil? Most of us do a presoak in water or paper towels. Some add hydrogen peroxide too.

What kind of soil you got them in, and what type of light are they getting?

1 Like

Hi thank you for responding back but I had them pre-soaking for a week or more before they sprout a tail and the potting soil I have is 50/50 mother earth Coco+perlite mixed with ffof and a regular light for now would take a picture but storm just knocked out power…

2 Likes

How many watts is a regular light to you? How far away from the soil?

And 21 inches from plant

1 Like

And I also have the tray on the heat mat set at 82°F

1 Like

1 Like

Never used a heat pad before.

I suggest you lower your light to 16" and remove the pad. If no success. I’d try again, but use this method and follow his guide.

2 Likes

OK I definitely will do so thanks and just from the little Info that I read I see where some of my mistakes is starting like first I still have a little bit of water left in the reservoir for my seedings and fan on and dome covered

Hi I dug out the seed that didn’t germinate I guess and it looks like dis how should I correctly germinate them and I believe it also had a tail as well

3 Likes

Well that’s just a sad sight

Maybe soak it and see if it gets more tail?

This is the other seed that I planted at the same time as the one that didn’t pop

2 Likes

I had it’s soaking for a week and a half

2 Likes

Welcome I’ve been told not too long ago leave them in dirt they may come up. :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

New pictures update and the journey begins!!!

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

Looks like a fine beginning

1 Like