What can the roots and branches be used for

I’d love to hear from anyone who knows what you can use the rest of the plant for, I had heard it may be some kind of medicine but I don’t know how true that is, I’d love to hear what everyone does with their roots and branches as I have heard it can all be used
@Lia @AnneBonny @Willd @Majiktoker @Oldstoner @latewood @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Myfriendis410 @Herbalist

7 Likes

Great Interesting topic @daz49

remember someone saying they use the whole plant and I think @Countryboyjvd1971 is right about it being @Herbalist but I’m gonna take a guess and say that either @lia @Sl1 @AnneBonny @MBgrower @Kapelady and I know I’m missing a few… May have some thoughts on this as well.
But this is an interesting topic @daz49

6 Likes

I have a pimento plant that I plan to use the wood for jerk chicken smoking.

I wonder if mj can be used as flavoring wood?!!!

6 Likes

I personally throw everything in garbage disposal because it is illegal in my country and I don’t want any problems, but if someone knows what to do with them will be sincerely appreciated :wink:.
I’m watching this! :eyes:

6 Likes

I just cut mine up, mix them with used cat litter, bag them and put them in the trash, lol :nerd_face:

5 Likes

What I did with my last one was the branches with loads of trim went to my little brother and he makes hash with it but the roots and soil, I dried in the sun in the garden and then ground it into my garden soil, but I have heard it can be used for a lot more

2 Likes

Ayeee I do that with leaves ive trimmed :slight_smile: no ones you going through a used car litter tray that’s been left to get extra horrible. I cant imagine anything bad happening if you made butter or even tea ftom the stalks and branches, don’t think the roots are much use but I’td be great to be enlightened

4 Likes

@DieHigh55 here it is. Hopefully we will all learn something. My guess is someone like @Myfriendis410 or @hillbilly103 or @Neckred may have some ideas!

1 Like

Or @Herbalist…Oh great herbalist, we invoke you…

2 Likes

What country? It’s okay, you can say it here.

Sorry @DieHigh55 I’m a little (more :slight_smile: ) paranoid… Just I will say est Europe.
I also think they listen my phone but I’m not a important person so… Who knows what they do…

1 Like

Guess I just need to be more careful . It’s illegal here and I just clip it into chunks and throw it in the garbage can making sure it’s under a bag shake all the dirt into my herb garden and toss the root in to

1 Like

I know what you mean, I’m in West Europe which is no better.

1 Like

@Herbalist you are missed ! Hope all is well :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Agreed @Sl1

So here is something that I just found.

If you haven’t seen this website, you are missing out! Sign up for a free account and search the site for Juice. They have all sorts of recipes and they use fan leaves for juicing!

Better than tossing them on the compost pile!

There is also a ton of information on CBD and the entourage effect of using all of the available cannabanoids from cannabis!

@daz49

4 Likes

I trash mine. OK if composted for some plants. Some veggies do not like
it. Basically it is trash.

2 Likes

Guna make some butter tomorrow with the bottom trim, high or not it will taste nice and it’s better than chucking those little undeveloped flower away me thinks

@daz49 I think this can be posted as they don’t sell seeds but if not I can take it down…

2 Likes

Thanks muchly @AnneBonny ,just had a quick look and there’s some good ones on there,I’ll check it out in more detail tomorrow, how about the roots, I’m sure that they can be used for something, I really appreciate you doing that for me thanks a lot

1 Like

from the link I posted earlier:

Dr. William Courtney, who specializes in dietary uses of cannabis, has been studying juicing cannabis in its raw form for several years and has treated over 7,000 patients with this method. He says that cannabis is the most important vegetable on our planet because of its ability to boost the immune system, act as an anti-inflammatory, improve bone metabolism and boost neural function.

It’s loaded with antioxidants, it’s a complete protein, and it provides the perfect balance of omega 3’s and 6’s. Dr. Courtney suggests that in its raw form cannabis should be treated as an essential dietary supplement because it helps all 210 cell types function more effectively and it can work as a preventative for many of the diseases that cannabis is used to actually treat.

1 Like