What can I do to insure that my blue dream turns blue

Purp your the best thx guys for your text. Purp it’s ON!!!

1 Like

Hey Purp and friends lots of groth I tied down much as I could some sprouted up anyway. First feeding beasty bloom as well 11 days in bloom feeding every three day low doses

3 Likes

hey every one purp your the master look at this growth I loi pop them turn the light to supper loom and got even more growth I dont know if the scrog going to hold these it’s one 15 day into bloom

5 Likes

Yup. Gets pretty explosive in the stretch. Lookin good tho. Maybe try to supercrop those extra tall colas thru the scrog if u can. If not, be prepared to support a few future cola spots

1 Like

If all goes well for you, may you get nugs like this off your Blue Dream and yes, this was from my Blue Dream.

3 Likes

To late I cant tie them without breaking them 3 weeks budding.

3 Likes

MR Peat I think you are correct lol look at these buds 3 weeks no color at all yet. I am hoping they turn purple ave temp 75 daytime 65 night some 50 nights I am in the south.

2 Likes

@willie2397 I personally don’t care if my plants turn colors or not. Color doesn’t = a better smoke. Now my latest 4 plants may turn colors as they will hit some of our cold months soon enough. Three of them are Blue Dream and I think the two plants that have started to flower is my BD.

That was a nug off my 19” cola. It was sad that I had to break it up to fit in my new jars.

2 Likes

lol i have never got the color just want to hit it one time thats why iam growing them in the winter months. And your are correct about the smoke lol. So do you think they are on the right track?

They look on track for week 3.

Kinda out grew those nets huh? :grin:

lol yeah

1 Like

They look fine considering the light setting you have. :+1:

hello mr pete Is there something wrong with the lights? here are pics 4

before harvest they seem to put on weight little red on buds some are white and happy just putting on weight.

3 Likes

@willie2397 What do you mean?