What can I do to insure that my blue dream turns blue

10 weeks veg?

Not mandatory. Just depends on ur screen. And would almost guarantee the lb. 8 should be sufficient

Hey purp they will be 6 weeks tomorrow from the floor they are two feet from dirt up 1 foot they have about 20 tops pe plant now. I think I can flip them and get a pound that’s two oz a plant what do you think?

2 Likes

Sounds like solid math. 2 grams a bud (minimally) x 20 = 40 g’s a plant. 40 x 8 = 320gs. 28 (grams in an oz) x 12 = 336. So 12 ounces minimally. Im PRETTY DAM* sure ull be 2 grams a bud. So safe bet

1 Like

Thx for your support i am doing scrogs now will send pic

1 Like

Pull them apart, give them some room to stretch.
Never, I repeat, NEVER crowd your plants.

External Media

Drinkslinger

Regular

October 26

Pull them apart, give them some room to stretch.

Never, I repeat, NEVER crowd your plants.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

4 Likes

what you think?

6 Likes

Haha looking great! @HappyHydroGrower @elheffe702 @Myfriendis410 @merlin44 look what yall startd :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Hey, what’s up, @PurpNGold74? How’s it going? What did I do now? :joy:

Good looking bunch you have, @willie2397 :+1:

2 Likes

SURE! BLAME ME! LMAO.

2 Likes

Yall are the scrog masters :joy::joy: so yes. U get blame

Master of none, here.

1 Like

Purp your the best thx guys for your text. Purp it’s ON!!!

1 Like

Hey Purp and friends lots of groth I tied down much as I could some sprouted up anyway. First feeding beasty bloom as well 11 days in bloom feeding every three day low doses

3 Likes

hey every one purp your the master look at this growth I loi pop them turn the light to supper loom and got even more growth I dont know if the scrog going to hold these it’s one 15 day into bloom

5 Likes

Yup. Gets pretty explosive in the stretch. Lookin good tho. Maybe try to supercrop those extra tall colas thru the scrog if u can. If not, be prepared to support a few future cola spots

1 Like

If all goes well for you, may you get nugs like this off your Blue Dream and yes, this was from my Blue Dream.

3 Likes

To late I cant tie them without breaking them 3 weeks budding.

3 Likes

MR Peat I think you are correct lol look at these buds 3 weeks no color at all yet. I am hoping they turn purple ave temp 75 daytime 65 night some 50 nights I am in the south.

2 Likes