What can be wrong with this plant?

@BigBuds92. 2x4x8 wont work for a traditional grew for 8 plants. Your gettin 3 in there max. I would grow 2. I have 6 plants i. A 4x6 and its pushing it.

Maybe if you were growing ā€œbagā€ seeds and knew youā€™d be chopping down a few possibly. Iā€™m starting 8 photos in a 2x4x5 with the 4 autos I have. Autos should be done right about time to up pot my photos to 1 gallon pots. By the time they are going to be moved to permanent home, Iā€™ll be weeding out males and the smallest to leave 3 maybe 4. Hate to kill a little lady like that but only the strong survive. Please note I am a new grower and do not do what I do unless some one with more expertise suggests this. I also work from home and have the time to tend a garden of larger size.

They are all autoflowers that arenā€™t suppose to get too big. Most are in 2 gallon pots. Should I just take a couple out and put them outside ?

Oh yea, I was gonna build my own but took the easy way out. You can most definitely tell the difference in my opinion, looks like all my girls perked up and I know Iā€™ll be covered for flowering without needing to add another light.
With my space being so small I just got the 135W V2 Rspec and itā€™s dimmable so I can adjust if need be. If and when I upgrade they will be my go to for another light.

1 Like

Jesus, makes me more comfortable knowing I have 3 in a 3x3x76

2 Likes

Thats too many, they will all be competing with one anotherā€¦time for a bigger tentā€¦Early Birthday gift to yourself :slight_smile:

1 Like

Professional.

1 Like

Lol, not quite. That was beginners luck. She was the first plant I ever grew.

1 Like

I know its an old post but for informational purposes, I have 8 autos in a 2x4x4 i think its actually 26 inches deep but its very cramped they r in 2 gaL pots plus I have a heater in there too. My plants stayed pretty small so that helped me im not sure why mine did not get any bigger then they did, but it worked out. They are under a hlg 260xl r spec.