What camera do you use?

Yeah, so a little bored and looking at pictures of buds - nice job everyone.

Brought me to wondering what people mostly use for cameras. I’m guessing phones, which is what I use most often but I also use a Canon 70D if I want a really nice picture.

If you have a DSLR with changeable lenses, what lens do you use for good bud pics? Any filters attached to the lens? I’m gonna try a few and see how they affect the purple-ish lighting from grow lights.

Anyway, just curious…

1 Like

This was taken with my phone, it has an 8 megapixel camera (not to bad id rather have a better one lol)

2 Likes

Pretty darn clear shot!

An example pic from 70D. Just bag weed I get but it still made it look pretty :slight_smile:

1 Like

Steady hands bro lol that’s what it’s all about

I’m in trouble then. Tripod time! haha

Yea they are great cameras, the Canon 70D is

Hahaha you crack me up bro, I thought the same when I first started then I just started taking my pictures super stoned noticing they came out better than sober

2 Likes

I’m pretty happy. It was an upgrade from a T3 so I was kinda stuck with canon since I had all the lenses. But, again, happy with it :slight_smile:

1 Like

No reason not to be lol, and yea I bet that was, but now you atleast have better picture quality

1 Like

haha, everything is better high and/or with bacon.

1 Like

Lmao agreed my friend that is so true lol

1 Like

$240/oz for this. Seems reasonable.

These are just off the phone

5 Likes

Me likey! Very nice!

1 Like

All my pics are done on my phone so far.

I like takin pictures.

3 Likes

@Zero420, I looove those shots! In fact, I used to hate pictures under LED lighting, but you’ve convinced me that it can work really well.

Just curious, what phone do you use?

S 5 Active. Dust an water resistant.

Just took this picture 7 times to get it looking right.

3 Likes

I used my phone for a lot of my post pics, but for my Bud of the Month I used my digital Cannon Powershot D10, Huge difference, I took about 10 or more pics of that Bud before I got the one I liked. If I ever enter the BOM again I"ll use that same camera, being able to "squeeze " out that extra bit is just great for me.

1 Like