What brand of soil and nutes do you use?

Nice very nice!!! Iโ€™m out of likes Brother :sunglasses::+1::+1:

Or just ph and TDs your runoff each water until the runoff drops to 800/1000 TDs than start feeding neuts.

1 Like

I have definitely had some weird issues with this grow. My runoff PH has been stuck at 5.5 and my TDS went from 1200 to 2400 to 3400 within 3 waterings and that was with only 25% of the FF recommended dose.

Would you use FF nutes at full strength if reusing depleted soil?

I donโ€™t at first. I ease them into it over a course of a few weeks. Pay attention to your plants as they will also tell you something is wrong. :+1:

1 Like

@Dman1969 @Audiofreak I have been trying to upload a picture for 2 days now and it says uploading 0%. Never had a problem in the past. I see you were both able to upload a pic to this post.

1 Like

Iโ€™m using the phone app. I havenโ€™t had the first problem. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

@MrPeat Do you have to make sure to remove all the old roots before reusing the soil? I am guessing if the soil is very dry you can pretty easily separate the roots from the old soil? Thanks.

@smokysmurf Yes I would recommend removing as much roots as possible. Once I pull a plant, i hack off near the bottom. Secure the plant in my bathroom. Since my plants are massive. They donโ€™t fit in a closet. I will pull the whole root system out.

I just thought of this. Get a 5 gallon bucket with drainage holes in the bottom. Put bucket in say a tub. Put the entire root system over the bucket and start pouring water over the roots. Theoretically this will help fall off the dirt and now you can reuse with no hassles. :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes