What best nutrients for auto flower

What are the best nutrients for auto flower in coco and what is the best guid to follow for big yeild

1 Like

Lots of variables not listed: what affects yield? Strain, lights, nutrients, training techniques, operator headspace, phase of the moon etc all play a role.

Lots of good nutrient lines. I use GH Flora series, others use FF, AN etc. It’s a matter of preference. Jack’s 1-2-3 is a good value. Grow More has a line of dry nutes etc.

1 Like

Yes I was looking at getting that gh flora do u have a feed schedule I could look at please i grow normal flowers but auto done once but kinda messed them up well not messed up I used what I use on my normal flowers and it stumped them but weed was really good not a lot of it I lst them as well thing I waked them too much with canna a b cal mag them used sumo boost and big bud at end

2 Likes

You can either use their Drain To Waste (DTW) schedule or the one for coco. Use in the ratios provided but keep your nutrient solution no higher than 800 ppm in veg and 1,000 in flower. Unless they show you differently.

1 Like

GH is a good basic line and many use it, here is their nute schedule.

Advanced Nutrients is a great line to but more pricey and I would say better when one has a couple grows under your belt thus is able to better use the more expensive nutrients.

Personally I think NPK industries has the best nutes I’ve seen but they are expensive and harder to come by.
I prefer dry nutrients as it doesn’t go bad and your not paying for water, also shelf life of some microbes in a liquid like mkyos are questionable in a liquid nute like An provides.

I use Chem grow 4-20-39 as a bloom nutrients, stupid cheap dry nutes thst comes in 5lb or larger bags Wich is designed grow cannabis (they provide it to commercial growers mostly)

Are micro nutes needed for jacks 321?
Thanks

Jack’s has everything in it. You don’t need to add anything.
Except silica if you want to get picky.

1 Like

I’m going to finish with these nutes I reckon maybe they will give good results. But after hearing lots of y’all say jacks 321 I must give it a shot

Guess I better check ph huh?

These seem pretty happy

She looks better over night now. I only fed until decent run off occurred.

Received 20 widow autos in mail. Can’t lie I think I’ll start one.

They are looking better.
White widows are a good strain to start on

What the heck? Not every single one has bad ph run off. Ppms going in were not even 800. Ph run out on the one that I think is healthiest was not even a 6

Maybe back off nutes? I did add 1ml/gal more which upped ppm by approx 100

Feed back pleaae

I do believe I may have been over doing nitrogen? I found alittle brown on one or two leaf tips! I believe I did the right thing by coming back with a watering yard of a 650 ppm with a 5.8 ph naturally. So I have a question. When I’m phing my water. If my number is over or below the 5.8, which is better? Just curious.

Soil slurry is more important than run off when it comes to PH, run off is not accurate.

You can be over or under a few points not a big deal look at a PH chart for hydro like.

1 Like

Gaya green 4-4-4 and gaya green 2-8-4 along with worm castings. Feed schedule and all info needed is in vid link. Happy growing! HOW TO GROW WEED EASILY (AUTOFLOWERS)... JUST ADD WATER! DETAILED SUPER SOIL GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS EP1 - YouTube

Nicky this here chart loses me lol.

So at lights on after I cut down the ppm and raised the lights a bit the plants seem back to normal and happy. The new air cooled light I had to close. It runs way cool so I guess I under estimated strength of light. Tomorrow when stores are open and I can get distilled water I’m going to do slurry tests

You can do a soil slurry with normal tap water you just test the water before you start the test.
If your taps 170 tds then your tds is 270 tds you know your have 100 tds of. Nutrients.

Try this chart

1 Like