What are you listening to?

Okay, that version was really good. I think this one’s better but I’m in a rut, have had this tune playing all day! @Countryboyjvd1971

Get’s my old bones movin’

Woohoo a Greatful Dead thread hahaha
Love the videos brother
Miss Jerry and his sweet sounds voice

I’m in the middle of a 3 month cirius satellite trial. My SUV is tuned to the GD channel and I heard this version on my way home from dropping my GF at work.

Couldn’t wait to get home and crank it on my PC…

I found the entire concert on YT so ripping that to mp3 as we speak…to the iPhone Batman.

Nice brother yeah i had XM radio for years loved the GD channel maybe its time to get it back
Woohoo and finding the concert bro that’s awesome

Heres one for you @Screwauger
Happy Friday my brother

I love that song @Countryboyjvd1971 thanks Man!!

Toxicity by System of a Down. My favorite band :smiley:

The Best version ever (could easily listen to 20 minutes more of the prelude)

Have a Greatful Day my friends and as Jerry sang
Don’t lend no hand to raise a flag
a top a ship of fools

Have a good on @Countryboyjvd1971 Great Tune Brother.

I know, I know… I have a one track mind musically but let me tell you, this concert rocks. Any genre you like can be found and what’s his name, John Mayer, does a fantastic job on so many tunes. Shiver me timbers I like this

Can’t go wrong with fusion Miles!

One of the tunes I used to listen to when I was 13 that got me into eclectic music styles! @hoosierdaddy

The last time I seen them

Played two days two different sets it was so sweet what I remember Lots of psychedelics

I had kids starting in 85. My last concert was 84 SPAC in NY. Was a Great Show. I only saw them 15 times but luckily 8 of those were “following” the band and I saw several two day shows on that trip. Epic to say the least.

I always had to fight going to take a leak. I inevitably got caught up in all the chicks dancing and had a habit of losing my buddies and my seat.