Im growing grape skunk week 7

7 Likes

Thats a beaut! Im currently growing some green crack its in week 2 of flower

2 Likes

I love me some green crack lol

2 Likes

On my next girl I’m going to try some Gorilla Glue

2 Likes

For sure! I cant wait to open my tent and see those buds forming on my plant. No pistils yet but im sure they are coming anyday now

2 Likes

What a great setup you have in there

1 Like

I loved my mix pack that had gg4, GSCE, and BB. All very good strains and fast growers. Currently growing some sunset sherbert to flip after my ladies in flower now for a perpetual grow

2 Likes

My last girl was a blueberry kush and it didn’t come out all that well I was still trying to figure out the notes and now I think I got it dialed down pretty well

Thank ya! Stole the idea from @beardless he has a SOG setup basically the same just different dimensions and drip tray

ILGM Skywalker OG in the solo cup, almost 4 weeks in flower. TasteBudz Forbidden Fruitz Autos in the bags, a couple of days in flower…

1 Like

Solo cup challenge contestant?

1 Like

It’s already looking good

I crack my first seeds in a small Solo Cup I put the cover on in the dark and within two days I had a nice sprout

That sounds like a good topic

@Webshooter it is a topic lol. Thats why i was asking if @Borderryan22 was in the contest or if they were having another one

1 Like

Ya, but more of just see if i can type thing. She’s been on 12/12 since seed. She is in a solo cup. I didnt know what to do about the roots popping out of the bottom so they are hanging in the big cup. I have to give her about 12-16oz a day, then once a week i flush with bottled water and clean the big cup.

1 Like

Okay I just signed in a couple days ago so I didn’t know all the topics yet.

1 Like

@Webshooter all good man. Didnt mean to come off rude or anything so sorry if it sounded like it

2 Likes

The solo cup challenge topic is like friendly competition. The reward is harvest :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

No problem I don’t get offended