What are you growing this season?

Grapefruit is one of my all time favorites. Please tag me in your grow journal I would love to follow along.

1 Like

Left: Bruce Banner auto in home made SIP.
Right: The white OG photo in spring pot.
General Hydroponics maxi series nutrients
Under a Growers Choice Roi-e720

Left:Gorilla Girl photo in spring pot
Right: Alaskan Diesel auto in 6.9gal autopot
Under a marshydro sp3000 all same nutrients.

2 Alien moon rocks autos under a Spiderfarmer sf2000 that will be moved into the big tent under the Roi-e720 very soon.

Black sugar photo under a spiderfarmer se3000

4 Likes

Thanks for the advice Fatz. I plan to flip at 6 weeks. My tent is about 7’ tall. My filter is on the outside so I have extra height. Should I plañ on them doubling in size during flower? I’m giving them ferts once a week. My RH is staying in the 40’s.

3 Likes

If you don’t tie them down or top them then yes I’d look to a doubling in size through the first three weeks of flower. The GodFather OG’s will grow BIG and I’ve got to imagine anything named Incredible Bulk is going to run up pretty damn mighty. Seven feet minus a foot and a half for pot height and final light position. 6 week veg you’ll be fine 8 week veg you’re definitely maxing out anything over 8 you’ll be supercropping your tallest colas. I think you’ve got a great plan at 6 weeks. Stick to your guns. Next grow you’ll know much better what your limitations are. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::100:

2 Likes

Thanks, man. I’ll post more as they grow

2 Likes

@Dforce whats good my brother. He did begin a thread here not sure if it’s what he wants. No one even looked at his plants or answered his question. Everyone just looking for a nose in their cheeks telling them how great their plants are. This place is nothing but glorified attention seekers. “Oh it’s all about cannabis MY CANNABIS!!!” :rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::100:

2 Likes

Thank you Sir. I will read through and see what’s up.

2 Likes

@Dj351 @Fatz1973 has you covered very well. I will be following, and if anything comes up that I feel I can help I will. :v:

3 Likes

Thanks man, I appreciate the help.

2 Likes

This years outdoor garden will have a few of the following….
Old School Glue.
Ponderosa Cookies.
Greezy.
Purple Bubba Kush.
Fritter Dawg.

4 Likes