What are you growing this season?

I would like to hear from other growers, what strains you’re growing, a description of your plants and a picture of them. Be proud of your girls! I’m growing 2 godfather og and a incredible bulk. Just finishing 4th week. Using ilgm ferts this time. How do they look?

12 Likes

Peanut Butter Breath, GSCE,COCBAMBA, mint kush, BrB, Whw, Whiskey Zulu, Blue Alien, Cindy,

5 Likes

(upload://tcpAhHvRf2m47PDMNXi8THPayW5.jpeg)

4 Likes

Three runtz autos vegging in my 2x4. 19 days in.

8 Likes

Just started some ilgm do si dos autos

5 Likes

Sounds like quite a crop. How big is your tent?

8x6 actually 12x6 but shortened it up 4ft, use most of the area everone on the floor has wheels. Lol

1 Like

My tent is a 6x12 but shortened it 4 ft could probably use that extra area lol

1 Like

Growing 4 plants - 2 afghan skunk -2 Grapefruit all by Linda’s Seeds

7 Likes

Looking really great

1 Like

Awesome, didn’t know they made tents that large.

Well im a low budget person like alot of us it an amazon green house that I covered the inside with panda film and mylar.
Large Walk-in Greenhouse, Ohuhu 12’x6.6’x6.6’ Upgraded Green House with Dual Zippered Screen Doors & 6 Screen Windows, Heavy Duty Plastic Plant Warm House with Reinforced Frame, Ropes & Ground Staples https://a.co/d/f7UsQvd

2 Likes

Man, I wish I had room for a tent that large. You can probably grow 10-12 photos in there. Awesome

1 Like

2 Likes

@Dj351 first to your question. Your plants look fantastic for four weeks old. It looks like you are doing a fantastic job with them. They are quite healthy specimens. You were on my thread this morning and saw my pictures. I have 4 Refined taste in flower. 1Liquor Cookies Moonshine x Chem D 1 widows breath 1 ILGM Pure Indica that have just been flipped I have 1 Purple Lot Lizard 1 Yeti Wedding 1 Wand Dang Psidium Pu Tang and 1 Mophisto Double Grape x Grape Crinkle Autos going I have 2 Strawberry Sugar Cookies x Hazy Kush and 1 mystery seed in full veg and I have 2 Anesia Seeds BlackBerry MoonRocks and 2 Welch’s Plump Twa* seedlings. Thank you very much for asking. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::100:

3 Likes

Mañ, what kind of setup do you have¿ Sounds awesome.

1 Like

Thanks for your compliment Fatz. I’ve grown outdoor gorilla style for many years and have gone indoors the last few years. I’m new to this forum. I don’t know much about all the testing and stuff. I’d like to learn more but some seems pretty complicated. I can grow pretty good weed. Should I start pruning yet. I don’t plan to top this time. Will probably flip next week.

1 Like

Ace Killer OG 41 Days from sprout
Half a Train Wreck 38 Days from sprout

2 Likes

To be honest the only thing I test now is my ph. I don’t even test my ppms in or out anymore. I am very comfortable with my nutrient regiment. If you aren’t topping them then I’d only be concerned with vertical space. If you don’t mind cropping your colas if they get too tall then I say let them veg. If you have height constraints then as soon as they are sexually mature flip them. I’ve definitely gotten some great tips and advice from this forum. There are so many threads to search and topics to check out. Any question you may have or any issue you come across just type it into the search bar. There are threads of long gone members from here still up for the public to read. Nothing is complicated unless you make it so. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::100:

2 Likes

Day 29 Skywalker OG, California Dream, Blue Dream, (ilgm) Sugar Black Rose, Juan Herer (Delicious Seeds) also some cilantro, dill sage and basil started in tent til temps outside are ideal.

1 Like