What are those!

What are these my plant is flipped to flower and I have my hairs growing an I’ve found a total of three female preflowers and I’ve found this guy idk what that is do anyone of you know the identification of the little odd spike type growth it looks different than the start of a new shoot. Plz God dont let it be male preflowers

1 Like

You my friend have a herm

1 Like

Sorry yes they are male parts

Well…okay will they still produce bud tho can I cut them off to stop them from actually developing and releasing pollen is there anything I can do to at least get it to produce bud

What I’m saying is like should I keep this plant goin or should I scrap it an start over is is gonna produce anything is is there a way I can still yield something from it

@Vtbudz any chance they’re just bracts or whatever with female hairs?

1 Like

Can you get a little closer shot maybe from top down angle? I’ll admit these do kinda look like stamen, but this location typical for stipules as well.

1 Like

Trying to stay positive over here :grin:

1 Like

Oh my…we wanna know.
xTiTnjM6IDU6Q2pO3C

2 Likes

They look like male parts if it’s possible to get a better pic up close to me though looks like male but could be wrong I’m definitely hoping not

I tried to get closer thts about as good of a pic as I can gt

[Uploading: IMG_20230130_134655.jpg…

1 Like

I got few of those little idk they look lik bundles of something idk an I have multiple actual female preflowers @Vtbudz @beachglass @Fieldofdreams @dbrn32

Yeah that’s a tough one give it a couple more days maybe just a pic see what other say on it

Stipules wouldn’t be grouped like that as far as i know. At this point I believe they are premature pollen sacks, but agree that you probably have some time to make sure before taking any action.

4 Likes

That pic looks like 4 nanners. Uh oh!!

4 Likes

Aw…imma just cut them off as I find them will that keep the buds from forming seeds

Just be careful when taking them off they can drop pollin everywhere if you have other plants in there cannabis ones with a fan on could have it all through your area and the plants

I lnow the plant is only a couple months old but shouldn’t you let the plant decide what it wants to be before cutting pieces off? Lol sorry had to

1 Like

U gotta point but in this particular situation no female all the way no dudes allowed… so to speak @Fieldofdreams @Vtbudz @Lawnfarmer @dbrn32 @beachglass

1 Like

If they turn yellower, operate. spray with soap water clip and collect.