What are these?, they don't look like zkittles!

You won’t find that around here! Welcome to your new home @kgclark

8 Likes

Dude, I absolutely deserve it, maybe I should change my username to dumbass lol, I’ll be hanging my head in shame around here for a while.

1 Like

@AfgVet @Se7en @dbrn32 @BudzMS @Spiney_norman I think I’ll hang around if you guys don’t mind, I like this group and i’ll def keep getting my seeds from ilgm. This is the last Wedding Cake I grew in the the aerogarden:-

14 Likes

One seed out of 15 i’m not going to sweat it :sunglasses:

6 Likes

You will have to forgive me, but your plight made me laugh so hard I’m wheezing and I don’t have asthma!

Glad you got sorted! Welcome to ilgm!

6 Likes

And I hope it’s clear it’s sympathetic laughter. We all have those moments.

6 Likes

I’m glad to have brightened up someones day, I screwed up and i’ll wear that sh*t like a badge of honour :rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

I’ll never let you live it down brother that’s the damn funniest thing I ever seen on this forum so far you’re a legend :rofl::rofl::rofl::raised_hands:t2:

4 Likes

Yeah, what a way to introduce myself to the group lol, We can all screw up but some of us abuse the privilege :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Looks like you’ll fit in just fine around here!

Happy growing

6 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing::raised_hands:t2:

3 Likes

Omg Kg, thats something that would happen to me. Thats just to funny. sometimes we just have to laugh at ourselves or we will all cry! Ty i needed a good laugh.

5 Likes

Glad I could give you a laugh on this Monday morning lol, im still shaking my head at my dumbassery :crazy_face::upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I was dumbfounded as I started reading this. So glad you figured it out. :smile_cat:

4 Likes

Yes. Please stick around!!! And that is a growgeous Wedding Cake!

4 Likes

My only defense is that i very unexpectedly had to have one of my dogs put down and my mind wasnt really on my plants for the last couple of weeks, but i should’ve figured it out for myself :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

@kgclark

I was having a hohum glum day… but seeing your post and then your humble realization and hilarious admission… Now I think you are a rock star and you put me in a good mood.

Good job cheering me up!! Will never forget this! :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you, aerogarden grown auto, im getting ready to ditch the ag and go dwc from now on

Thanks gromie, glad i could help brighten your day and as far as never forgetting it. Thats what im afraid of!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Believe mè as I said this " what happens in the batcave stays in the batcave!" Many a goof up I have made a branch snapped here a
Overwateŕed plant as I am the master grower and wife is QC s

She only smokes finished product. Heck major fall yesterday I slipped on water tent broke my fall and total face plant on basement floor. Even before I got Up I am looking in tènt making sure I didnt squish anyone

[Uploading: 20220912_133749.jpg…
@Se7en @Fiz @AfgVet @Spiney_norman but being older it will take 2-3 days to recover

7 Likes