What are these critters?

That is good to know, I had some organic powder for mites, but it got rained on after I left it outside. I used it 3 years ago, but got a very small crop, only about 3oz-4oz from 2 runts. They got 2 or 3 plants. Can you mix CJDB and Monterey BTi and mist both at once?

My 3 biggest worries are mites, bud worms/caterpillars and mold.

As most have read on another thread,Those are the devil in-incarnate ! Kill them…They WILL destroy everything…They wrecked my first crop this year almost entirely…My second (experimental) crop is doing great without hardly any…Its colder now so I think that they don’t like the cold! Next season I may change a few things around IE: get them away from all of the outdoor “garden” plants and maybe either do what @Myfriendis410 says" getting horticulture screen bags"…or an entire outdoor screen-house. I cant take this again… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Damn bugs

thumb_plot-twist-the-roach-smokes-itself-double-tap-if-you-10499250

2 Likes

LOL @MeEasy Is that a real roach holding a doobie roach?..Thats what it looks like
Thats funny as hell! :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

It’s funny in a way…cause cannabis can be easy to grow, but that’s in the best scenario. More typically it’s easy to get hit by mites, bud worms, caterpillars, mold…so in the end it takes some experience to even get to the end of the season. Each year is a learning process.

I need to setup some screen/cover myself. I feel fortunate, I have more than enough bud for a year, might even have for a couple years, that I’m not sure…

@Myfriendis410 I’m still curious as I didn’t see a reply from you, but can you mix CJDB and Monterey BTi and spray for both at the same time? Do these organic sprays mix?

1 Like

Oh growing up in Texas, you can pose a cockroach with any prop you want. Stand him up with JC and roach has gotta go

There are no cute roaches :cockroach:

I’ve never tried it but I HAVE done alternating CJ’s and Safer (BtI). My experience shows they work on different pests.

1 Like

That sir is the catapillar thats smokes the hookah in Alice in Wonderland

1 Like