What are these black crumbs?

I was checking my tri-combs this evening and took pictures of these black spots I saw on one limb of my plant. Can anybody identify what these things are? And if so, any advice.

Processing: FAD31731-5A05-48CD-990D-4D815B928008.jpeg…

1 Like

That looks like bug poo i think u may have some sort of pest

5 Likes

Did you get dirt on them. Something fall from ceiling. Fan have dust on it that broke loose or draw dirt in from somewhere and blow it on plants.
In other words I don’t know so many variables without more facts. Looks like a wash is due at harvest though. Hope it’s nothing to bad good luck.

3 Likes

Indoors or outdoors? It looks a lot like caterpillar shit to me!

3 Likes

Look like dirt to me. Small pieces of dirt do u have a scope to see closer a macro lens setting on the phone and get as close as possible and a clear shot leaf looks dead anyways so off with it’s head lol. Don’t drop whatever off the leaf tho Incase it’s some sort of egg vacoon or something crazy to b safe

2 Likes

Thanks everyone. I have only seen a lizard hanging around at times but I know that’s not his droppings. I will keep an eye out!

1 Like

How’s your humidity and airflow?

3 Likes

I would remove a little piece with a set of tweezers and check and see if it’s hard or soft. I’ve never had charcoal leak from a filter. But it being black Makes you wonder.

2 Likes

I’m in coco and if I let the top get too dry, the fans blow tiny pieces all over. I’ve picked pieces off the top of an auto I have going now and I know the room is clean and pest free.

2 Likes

Poop or dirt, Taste a little piece to be sure :eyes: :eyes:

7 Likes

Two small fans in a 3X3. Humidity is low, sometimes I have to leave a small bowl of water in the tent because the humidity gets down to 35. I think I am good there, but my first thought was mold. After reading the responses here I believe it may be coco or a small pest.

:flushed::flushed: no thanks!!

1 Like

I though mold too, but your humidity and airflow are okay.

yup. i saw way too much of that crap no pun intended this past summer. wash ur buds after harvest

Bro that’s just dirt, brush if off and it be fine :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Looks like :poop: