What Are the Going Prices these days?

Never have had that as a thought. But i will be thinking about that very closely for sure

1 Like

People still buying weed? LMAO. Never again. Massachusetts rocks!!!

Itā€™s been about 20 years since I bought weed. I would always buy a QP for $375-475 and was always for my own stash !! I wouldnā€™t have a clue as to where I could get some ā€¦Thta and wanting complete privacy is the primary reason Iā€™m growing !!!

1 Like

Seriously you should why not do something you love and get paid? I know that this forum is here to help and it does very well but some people have to have it shown too them in person or they just donā€™t get it.

ilgm consulting. growers hire ilgm, they send us out. and we share questions we have about how to help the grower. the whole forum grows in knowledge, influence, $$$.

ILGM Consulting - Trusted Marijuana Cultivating Experts backed by the most experienced growers collective worldwide

trademark that sh!t. what do you think @garrigan62

can i get a like? :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

I know in central indiana we pay anywhere from 200 to 300 depending on quality. Itsstill 40 a 1/8 and 75 a quarter

1 Like

California here. I have a couple of pounds of decent homegrown Iā€™d give away, because we have an 8 ounce legal limit and I want to grow some primo stuff. I need to find a medical collective that wants it for sick people. Iā€™m still just smoking the hash off my fingers from trimming it.

1 Like

1 Like

We are probably not too far apart wnc here

Sounds like. Used to do the motor cycle run to Cherokee N.C

200 Euros in Amsterdam
Ā£560 in the deep west of the UKā€¦

ā€œBack in the dayā€ one could buy an once for $20-$40 dollars. We use to get a paper grocery sack full of home grown weed for $25. We use to call it headache weed because thatā€™s about all you would get with itā€¦:joy:
Now weed is about the same as others on here, $10-$15 for 1g., $35-$40 for 3.5 g. Hopefully we will never buy again!!!

if you mean back in the mid 70ā€™s in LA, well I made $150 a week driving a delivery truck, so $25 was a shed load of moneyā€¦i donā€™t miss the DDT headaches though !

Grow Further and Farther !
:man_farmer:

1 Like

In central Alaska, shops are still charging more than blackmarket prices. Blackmarket prices are 20/g, 45-50/8th, 275-320/zip, and 900-1100/qp.

Back in PA in the 90ā€™s, we got that awful brick week for 5/g, 25/8th, 150/zip, and 350/qp.

what does 275-320/Zip mean ?

$25 per g. here in western wales,

A zip is an ounce

1 Like

ahā€¦it was a Zā€™ed when i was in the US in the 70ā€™sā€¦

1 Like

no, i got it wrong it was a Zā€¦as in score a Z of dusty Mexican pot / stems / seeds and split it 4 waysā€¦times were harsh just like nowadays.

Thatā€™s the same place I live

1 Like