What are everyone’s prices it costs them in power indoors to grow there weed?

Yep for sure, if nothing else its fun to read about the cultural stuff and the neat strains grown in these areas around the world.

I was just reading about several strains on n their site. Some of them are harvested from October thru December. Do you have that issue with the strains you’ve grown from them? Even though we’re down on the gulf coast, that’d still be to late for an outside harvest.

Remember that some of those are equatorial strains, some are planted at different times of the year. Its summer in Australia its winter in Canada etc. Harvest dates are regional. The issue would be if the flower time was 4 months long and youbtried to pull that off in NA you would require a heated greenhouse or indoor with high cielings and a short veg time. I select varieties that I think might make it??? The Johaar may be a stretch? I may be forced to heat the greenhouse? It could go into the snow? The Afghans should make it without too much issue? A thai would not finish here without the use of light dep.

1 Like

I will give the Afghans a try.

1 Like

Its fun, you need some room though! The heritage stuff looks fantastic though, im goona order some of those I think.

1 Like

One of my grow rooms is big, but I’ll probably grow in the ground outside. I own a pretty good bit of land.

1 Like

well you need some space for the Balkhi thats for sure! I think if I didnt have the greenhouse wrapped around them I could easily get these plants 12 feet wide by 12 feet tall… no problem.
The Johaar easy 16 feet tall and 10 maybe 12 feet wide… without fail. The issue becomes the fall wet weather and possibly snow.

1 Like

that said, I have vegged for 6 months so far… so you could grow these strains indoors and flip as soon as sex shows. Typically 6 or 7 weeks into the grow

1 Like

Inside may be my best option for those guys to finish. But I will for sure give one a try outdoors.

1 Like

That is crazy huge. I’ve never got any of the strains I’ve grown throughout the years over ten feet.

If you have the right genetics and good soil, and a bunch of sun they will get huge! Oh and start em indoor super early, like around February, that way ehen you plant em out they are already a few feet tall and bushy.

I’m dedicating one of my rooms in January to start forty seeds for my spring grow. I’ll throw those guys in the mix.

1 Like

@dbrn32 hi mate, just wondering what’s the best possible LED grow light possible to grow weed, can you think of one man? I’m going to grow in a 5x9 grow tent and I want the best lights their are available if you know of some? Thanks man :sunglasses::v:

I can’t even keep up with all of the fixtures that are out right now. Seems there are a million knock offs of fluence spydr right now. The chilled tech fixtures are capable of being dimmed to above 3 umol/joule as well. For a 5x9 canopy you would likely need two fixtures to do that.

I have one small grow tent with only 2 plants. My lights are LED and currently run on a 12/12 schedule and my blower runs 24/7.
My bill generally runs $118.00/mo. Now it’s about $145.00 but it’s also been especially hot and humid and I ran my AC 2 degrees cooler than normal.
Sooo… the answer is not very much more!

1 Like

my electric went up$$$$. if i didnt grow i will spend that on weed and all that i have bought is crap even from the dispensary. how can you compare the quality with what you grow yourself to the cost of street weed? its like just eat the electric bill and have product or spend the same amount of money and have sub par weed or just drive down the road and throw the money out the window.

1 Like