What am I doing wrong other than too much water?

Can’t thank you enough. Peace :v:

1 Like

It’s definitely ready to repot. The MG soil can be problematic so it will be good to use the FF soil. the plant looks great. New soil and keep treating her the way you have and she will be happy. Have you been adding any extra food to her?

sounds about right - T5s and such are super low wattage and are apparently the best for seedlings. I think clf’s of that wattage are best for a decent sized plant? or I may be getting confused, I never read about cfl’s.

Yes I had. Burpee starter + transplant 3-6-4 (2 teaspoons) mixed with milorganite nitrogen organic fertilizer 5-4-0 with %4 iron (1 teaspoon). Just once

K that can explain some of the issues, young plant + hot soil + more nutes can over feed it.

The FF does not have the time released nutes MG does so I would give it plain water first time after transplant then do half the recommended amount then if it is still healthy go full guns.

Right, thanks :+1:

I am still waiting on the soil, but I just check on my plant and I found all leaves turning light green! In the picture you will see the darker green on the tips. Thanks

I mean I thought the burnt tips is from over feeding but the leaves are a lighter green now, isn’t this a sign of lack of nitrogen? Thanks

I think you are worrying a little too much. Just only use plain water till you have the better soil. @garrigan62 @Paranorman what do ya think?

1 Like

yep, let’s get her transplanted into the ffof and water with ph water when she is totally dry only. She will love you long time…

1 Like

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

… how are you adjusting the pH of your water?

Transplanted it yesterday in fox farm soil, still getting worse. Leaves are drying. It’s moving all the way up now.

@Hogmaster @Muddduck1

The plant doesn’t look like it’s Dieing but it is definitely struggling from something and those dry leaves are kind of stressed and twisted. Also are those small leaves coming from under the big ones are supposed to replace the big ones? Will this tree look like upside down?because there will be small leaves at the bottom and bigger ones on the top, is this how it should look?

@kabongster @Stomper @Hogmaster

I think the smaller leaves you refer to are the growth tips in the picture below, future bud sites.

a pH reading is required, just a guess but it is possibly the problem…missing from the support ticket…there are a few blanks on it

@Paranorman

2 Likes

Ok great. What is the best cheapest way to measure PH?

The blanks are questions that I don’t know the answer to

let a mentor or two look…get their opinion before I spend your money…but a pH meter thru Amazon can be $10-$50

http://www.amazon.com/Etekcity-pH-009-Digital-Pocket-Sized-Quality/dp/B00CH3QZSE?tag=greenrel-20

Anything from Home Depot? Thanks

Something like at this post is best, aquarium stores, swimming pool stores have them, maybe home depot